Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Smallwood Family Legacy: A Sims 4 Story *Generation Three Heir Poll*

Comments

• Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Please go vote for your favourite kiddo so far:

Smallwood Family Heir Poll
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    It's coming I promise! Chapter Fifteen shall be the final one of Generation One! The poll is still going, perhaps you might find an affinity with one of the potentials once you see them as young adults? If so then after chappie fifteen go votes I tells ya!

SPOILERS:

61mWLPI.png
    HdmJBNy.png

I am writing, I am writing my little heart out and it will be out within the week hopefully! :#
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    It is here! The very last chapter of generation one!

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Plus here is a little resume of the five potential heirs, and if you haven't already please please please VOTE! Thank you!

HEIR POLL RESUME
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    Voting for the generation two heir closes in 6 days! Here are your choices:
    6gimJln.jpg
    8NBViGi.jpg
    T6VYeJP.jpg
    9Tnq7bp.jpg
    LiMLscT.jpg
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    There is a tie between three! And there are three days left to vote! Spooky or what? :o:o:o
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    So now there is a tie between FOUR! How is this happening? GO VOTE if you haven't already!!! It's important, or I will have to do another poll, arrrrgggghhhh!!! :D:D:D
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    So the poll closed and FOUR were tied! AGGGGHHHH!

GWuDI70.jpg

So, I'm starting another poll, since Abi didn't get any votes :'( I'm not including her, only the ones who got 2 votes each! So go vote! PLEASE!!! :s

PLEASE VOTE
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    So far it's a tie AGAIN! I'm wondering if someone is playing a prank on me! At this rate I'm going to have to put names in a hat and pick myself!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    Well I took the tied problem into my own hands and using an Easy Decision Maker site, I did this:

Z6S5Grv.png

And the result is below, I made it a spoiler in case anybody wanted to wait and see who it was, but here:
    8eiBoRk.png

So it was random, it wasn't biased, and we now have the generation two heir after two ties! Happy Sunday to you all! :)
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    Cat is out of the bag now so...

GIB9Efq.jpg
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    The beginning of Generation Two!

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    All aboard the good ship Ravian! Raven & Damian ftw!

OWmUgbk.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    Landon is off to Selvadorado! But what adventures await our new heir?

JKy9lln.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    CHAPTER SEVENTEEN is here! Landon arrives in Selvadorado, but all is not quite how he had expected!
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    Chapter Eighteen of generation two is here! Landon has a lodger! :#
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    CHAPTER NINETEEN is here! Landon struggles with being a man!
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    CHAPTER TWENTY is here!

Landon's family is expanding!!!
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    CHAPTER TWENTY ONE entitled Expanding the Brood is here!

Landon and Jessica welcome more babas!
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    #truestory #CalebVatore #bestpremadeever

sfPRDW8.jpg
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: TEARAWAY TODDLER is now up and ready to read!
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Poor Caleb, you try and do a good deed...

hT1ABAA.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    Just wanted to say that my mother has been very unwell for the past few months, I've had to give up my job to take care of her so time has not really been something I've had to myself for a while. I promise that once she is better I will get back to my stories, but I can't promise when that will be. Hope those that read them will understand, xLJx
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Just wanted to say that my mother has been very unwell for the past few months, I've had to give up my job to take care of her so time has not really been something I've had to myself for a while. I promise that once she is better I will get back to my stories, but I can't promise when that will be. Hope those that read them will understand, xLJx

Hey Foxie. Hope your mom gets well soon. Best wishes to you and your family! All the best. <3
  • Options
    Thought I would post a little update on my absence for anyone wondering. My mum is in hospital and has been since 28th December, she has bowel cancer that has spread to her spine and there is no cure. She has had a major operation which has ensured that I get to keep her for a while longer, although how much longer I don't know. We just have to take every day one step at a time. I drive 40 miles there, 40 miles back (over an hour's drive both ways) and spend 7 hours in another county just to be with her, I arrive home after 9pm every night and it's exhausting. She is being sent to a rehabilitation unit nearer where I live, just 10 minutes away and I can't wait, it will be so much easier. Also the positive thing is that it is rehabilitation, not a hospice. We have time, I just don't know how much. I never thought I'd be in this situation, my mum was being treated by a psychiatric nurse for severe anxiety which we thought had brought on IBS, it wasn't, it was cancer! I guess this is my life now! cherish every moment I have with my wee mum, I love her so much and this is breaking my heart, but this is the cards we've been dealt. This is life! I will get back to simming as it helps keep me sane and keeps me happy, and I need a bit of happy right now. Hope everyone understands, xLJx
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    So the rehabilitation centre that's only 15 minutes away from me is not happening at the moment. On Monday she had a bed, we were all packed and ready by Tuesday night to go the following morning. On Wednesday the doctor wouldn't release her because she has a chest infection and there are no night doctors at the rehab centre. So she lost her bed, which are like hens teeth! So we wait for her infection to clear up with antibiotics and we wait for another bed to come up. In the meantime I take the one hour journey there, spend 7 hours with her, then make another one hour journey back again and get in after 9pm. I'm exhausted! On top of that they want to scan her head as they think there may be a small tumour in her brain!!! It's just one punch in the face after another, I can't cope with it! :disappointed:
    pa5RIHV.jpg