Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Birthday Blues

Okay so it was my child Sim's birthday, I made her mom bake her a cake and everything. Then literally in the split second before she blew out the candles she aged up automatically and became a teen. Then before I had time to cancel the action of blowing out the candles, she did and she aged up again. Now I had a Sim go from child to young adult in one birthday :(

Comments

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    lrnblsm98 wrote: »
    Okay so it was my child Sim's birthday, I made her mom bake her a cake and everything. Then literally in the split second before she blew out the candles she aged up automatically and became a teen. Then before I had time to cancel the action of blowing out the candles, she did and she aged up again. Now I had a Sim go from child to young adult in one birthday :(

Ooh, that's a very sad birthday indeed. :( Do you want to revert their age back to teen? You can do so by turning testingcheats on then typing cas.fulleditmode and right-clicking the aged sim and click Edit in CAS to set their life stage down.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    Pablo_AlborànPablo_Alboràn Posts: 3 New Member
    ooh, that´s sad.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Ouch I'd have to quit without saving...
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I try not to cheat (and usually fail at that because cheating is fun for me) but I'd certainly make then exception for an oopsie like this one! I agree with @paradiseplanet on that one. I'd cas.fulleditmode too.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    edited January 2018
    Did something similar once. Only it was from young adult to elder. Can't remember what I did about it now, but your post reminded me of the incident.
    image.png
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    lrnblsm98 wrote: »

I had that happen - birthdays drive me crazy, I always end up have to bake a number of cakes cause some idiot sim will take a piece of cake before I get the candles on it

I use MCC so I used it to age her back down to teen.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    What a wild birthday that was :joy:
    Just age them down in CAS.
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Oh no! In real life that would be even worse. I am already an elder where would I go? LOL Use the CASeditmode cheat. only way to go.