Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ClientThumbnailsDelta0.package look out for it

I just found the culprit of all my cc issues :/ was this file!!! It was causing my sims to have double eyebrows, I couldn't change my sims skintone and all the CC hair had blonde streaks. Does anyone know what this file is?? and I have it.
tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]

Comments

• Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    I just found the culprit of all my cc issues :/ was this file!!! It was causing my sims to have double eyebrows, I couldn't change my sims skintone and all the CC hair had blonde streaks. Does anyone know what this file is?? and I have it.

I found it too. It's located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Studio" and is obviously a part of S4S. Looks not suspicious to me.
    Does it appear in your Mods-Folder? That's certainly not the right place for it.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited January 2018
    Yeah it was in my sims mods folder :( so I deleted it.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    chairischairchairischair Posts: 2 New Member
    It appeared in mine too. I think its the default model for the Sim you see in S4S. Looks like the same eyebrows and skin tone.
  • Options
    chairischairchairischair Posts: 2 New Member
    > @chairischair said:
    > It appeared in mine too. I think its the default model for the Sim you see in S4S. Looks like the same eyebrows and skin tone.

Yeah, I was right. I deleted it from my S4S file (stupid of me to do without copying it), and it did get rid of it.