Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strangers going in my tent

I put my sim child to bed in a tent and then a strange woman decided to go in my tent and sleep in it with him. Now, I can't get my sim child's brother to sleep in there with him instead. How do I prevent strangers from going in the tent? Or get them out?

Comments

• Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    To get them out there is the option to wake up the stranger. Then your sim can sleep in the tent.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Why should a stranger be able to get into it in the first place? Sounds like either bad programming choice or yet another bug.
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    I've never had any strangers sleep in a tent I put on my sim's home lot. If you put a tent on a community lot, homeless sims will sleep there.
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    creepy. :confounded:
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    I had that happen in Granite Falls where the Hermit lives. I put up a tent so my Sims could stay there to sleep so they can try and catch certain bugs and the hermit dude went in there to sleep. Whyyyyyy....???? He's got a nice house go sleep in there mister! I would think that since the tent is a personal possession that rando people should be going in there. If it was a tent you put there in build mode that's different. Silly programming ugh.
  • Options
    CommaSpliceCommaSplice Posts: 171 Member
    Strangers will definitely go into a tent on a community lot. I have yet to experience it on my sims' home lots, though, unless you count vampire attacks.