Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bot Building Question

One of my sims had a wish to learn the bot building skill. This is my first time exploring this skill. He’s doing pretty well and has made it to level 6, so I allowed him to create a plumbot. I’ve only given the plumbot one trait so far, the cleaning one, and am wanting to create more trait chips for her. I got to looking at some of them and they need some type of crystal to create the trait chip. This is where I’m lost....where do these crystals come from? Does he create them somehow? His wife is going to garden a good bit. Is this something sims grow in their garden? Any more info you can give about bot building would be helpful!

Comments

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    edited January 2018
    The crystal flowers are something you grow. You can gather them from Oasis Landing, or purchase them from the bot emporium. If you don't want to travel to OL, you can put a bot emporium register in your homeworld and purchase a crystal flower to plant. The crystal plants can be charged with different emotions, and you can neutralize a plant in order to change it to another emotion. You might want 5 plants, one for each emotion and one neutral one.