Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Undies Stuff

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    joleaco wrote: »
    Now wait a diddly darn minute there @DegrassiGen! Aren’t your sims naked all day erryday? Or do you allow them a pair of tighty whities for special occasions now? Has the world just tilted?

Nudity is the best way of living no matter where my Sims are such as the library, the nightclub, lounge, Granite Falls for a nudist camp vacation, and the best part of this is "Nude Dining" where the minute you go to a restaurant the clothes come off for a breezy dining experience giving everyone the show of a lifetime. But still there is that moment where kids want to ruin the fun by showing up on public lots (the nerve of them) causing my Sims to put clothes on. At the very least keep on the boxers!
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited January 2018
    We do need more undies and swimsuits badly. I’ve taken to using a tank top and undies as swimsuits just for something different.

And we really need undies that hang low enough on the hips that they don’t show when you put leggings on your sim.

I’d also like to see some torn or worn out whit-ey tightys, and boxers and stuff, stained clothes in general. Not all my sim families are happy rich and clean looking. Lol.