Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hope you are all ok Kiwis <3

We were cut off from civilization for a while, but we are good now. Both roads into our little town were cut off, one due to King tide and flooding and the other due to a small truck that took out a power pole. Now we have one road open, the King tide kind off destroyed the other one and its closed for a few days to come. Our power was off but thankfully to the hardworking Vector guys its back up and running again :D

XASqxMn.jpg

tI4IZu7.jpg

RsXhmLS.jpg

zi0teoG.jpg

j0oWNai.jpg

7xp4Nqh.jpg

fj90DrW.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Glad to hear you are ok @mcrudd. Hope all our kiwi members are safe and sound.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    We are cut off again. Very sad there was a death when two cars collided. Our coast road is too dangerous to open. So no entrance or exit out of our area again.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Looks a bit moist. Need a towel? :p
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    bokylie1 wrote: »
    Glad to hear you are ok @mcrudd. Hope all our kiwi members are safe and sound.
    Movotti wrote: »
    Looks a bit moist. Need a towel? :p

bWpwFn6.jpg
  • Options
    aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ I hope everything is starting to get back to normal again, I can relate to flooding having lived through a few on the Gold Coast in Queensland. we get tropical storms all the time here!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Options
    ~ I hope everything is starting to get back to normal again, I can relate to flooding having lived through a few on the Gold Coast in Queensland. we get tropical storms all the time here!

Yes its looking almost the same again, minus a couple of trees and benches at some spots, we had a big community clean up day Saturday and Sunday, everybody pitched in :)