Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is most important for depth?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimsterLivSimsterLiv Posts: 92 Member
    I chose this one specifically (and i know that sims worked on teenagers which is great) because I just want teens to look like teens rather than turning from a child to basically an adult looking sim. I myself have no ideas on how this could work but i just feel like i get bored of my teen quite easily and age them up to an young adult because they already seem to have "grown up".

i would have chosen the personality or relationship based on the rare occasion when my sim that I come back to play with would randomly hate or dislike/ flirt or be romantically linked with someone, and to me its funny to see the unexpected. also allowing the sim to dislike another sim becasue of their traits would be interesting. but mostly with relationships i want to see little kids interacting with each other and having their "first" kiss (which may be a peck on the cheek, or even a forceful awkward kiss on the lips depending on the child's traits) or hold hands as their way of showing how much they "love" their crush.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    That's a tough one. I couldn't choose just one for the live of me, as they are all really important.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen