Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

And the flames got higher...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    peaceloveleahpeaceloveleah Posts: 3,522 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hmm, I can come up with a group of pics of a story if you want. I just sat here for 5 minutes thinking of a story after reading tour's reply. Dang yal for awakening my creative side! xD

-jumps up and down excitedly-
    I would love you forever if you did!
    You would get tons of special mention in my next video. -bats eyelashes-
    It'll be dedicated to you already for giving me that idea.
  • Options
    WhitetigerzWhitetigerz Posts: 1,838 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Awesome! I'll spend a couple hours on it tonight. Then work on it tommorrow. I leave town Saturday, so I'll get done by tommorrow night! Good thing about starting college next spring is that I can stay up late! xD
  • Options
    CoyadreCoyadre Posts: 5,409 Member
    edited August 2009
    2qbrxjp.jpg
    Electrocuted and Burned at once. :shock:
    28at75f.jpg
    Grady never realized he was on fire. :shock:
    Hmm, I can go on and kill some Sims if ya need more. Just tell me what your kinda looking for. (I'm bored lol) I also have a picture of a fire ghost if you want that.

I chuckle every time I see this! Sorry, but it was kinda funny... Sad though :(
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Awesome! I'll spend a couple hours on it tonight. Then work on it tommorrow. I leave town Saturday, so I'll get done by tommorrow night! Good thing about starting college next spring is that I can stay up late! xD

Haha.
    That sounds like a big plus.
    And thank you sosososososo much. Seriously. I am forever in your debt.
    I must make this video kick-youknowwhat for you. xD
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I got most of the pics last night, but when I went to bed I got sick. (headache/fever/dry, sore throat/lethargic) I didn't fall asleep until 11 AM, so I really feel bad. Plus I still have all the above. Sorry but I'll try to get you the pictures by next week. I'll be gone for the weekend. Sorry again.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I got most of the pics last night, but when I went to bed I got sick. (headache/fever/dry, sore throat/lethargic) I didn't fall asleep until 11 AM, so I really feel bad. Plus I still have all the above. Sorry but I'll try to get you the pictures by next week. I'll be gone for the weekend. Sorry again.

Oh my God!
    Don't feel sorry! You don't have to do anything at all besides rest and eat lots of soup.

I hope you get well soon. Don't stress yourself out at all. It was a very nice offer, but you don't need to feel obligated at all to finish it.

Wow. I feel really bad right now. I'm sorry you're sick. :(
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I got back tonight from Dallas, and only my throat is still bugging me. So, I'll get back to the pictures.
    Lol and you had no reason to feel bad. Unless your like a sick fairy or a pain spreading witch. Then maybe you should feel bad! xD
    Lol I also want to finish it up, so I have a story for this family. This was the only family the story I made up behind them was umm nothing! Lol you gave me the chance to event a story for them as I went along getting the pics. I'll have the pics defiantly done by tommorrow night if not sooner. *knocks on wood just in case!* xD
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I got back tonight from Dallas, and only my throat is still bugging me. So, I'll get back to the pictures.
    Lol and you had no reason to feel bad. Unless your like a sick fairy or a pain spreading witch. Then maybe you should feel bad! xD
    Lol I also want to finish it up, so I have a story for this family. This was the only family the story I made up behind them was umm nothing! Lol you gave me the chance to event a story for them as I went along getting the pics. I'll have the pics defiantly done by tommorrow night if not sooner. *knocks on wood just in case!* xD

Awesome. :)

Thank you so much for doing this.

And I promise I'm just a normal human being who doesn't give anyone illnesses unless I'm contagious or something.
    Thanks again and agian.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Okay here I attempt to tell a story... sorry about the stupid green crystal that made it in sometimes. I'll divide up my story in posts cause I'm not sure if there is a limit in size of posts.

Ember Wellington and Fang O'Donnell were deep in love. They had met in the park one late afternoon and fell in love at 1st glance. It didn't take long for Ember to move into Fang's mansion, which is a whole other story. They were happy.
    nbw8eu.jpg
    One night, Fang planned on having a beautiful evening with his one true love. He paid the maid extra to really clean up the place, took Ember to the Bistro, and planned on a cozy time on the couch watching their collected butterflies in the Sunroom at sunset with the fire warming them. He started off by lighting the fireplace
    20urcye.jpg
    Kate, the maid, really didn't seem to interested in cleaning up. She had something else on her mind.
    66i73l.jpg
    Fang was extremely proud of his plans were going. Ember enjoyed the the romantic meal. She really loved every aspect of it and every aspect on him. He knew she was the one for him, and she knew he was the one for her. Fang put his arm around her. They never wanted to be together.
    2gxjkom.jpg
    244nmf6.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ooh. Interesting. :)

Thank you for taking the time to do that.
    I really appreciate it.
    -gives cookie- :D
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Is it just me or did Mizz_Jasmine have pictures with The Sims 2 UI? :shock:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Shadow wrote:

LOL!
    I don't think so.
    But it does sort of look like it. xD
  • Options
    jix2993jix2993 Posts: 3,312 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Shadow wrote:
    Yeah I was wondering that to, and they are from the sims 2 :?
  • Options
    xGlamorousxGlamorous Posts: 138 Member
    edited August 2009
    Aw. Cute story. x3

Sorry, I don't have any fire pictures yet.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Haha! That one is.
    I see it now. xD I didn't notice that.

@Glamorous: That's okay. :) Thanks for helping bump. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    This is the only picture I have that involves fire.
    Jaylafire.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Pretty. :)
    But her hair. Oh my. I'm not a pigtail person. xD
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Yeah I really don't like that hair either. I was just testing it out in my game when a fire started.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Kate snuck in and out of the room some, Fang thought she was cleaning the fireplace. Ember thought it was part of the surprises Fang is known for. This Maid however only has herself on her mind.
    148gl7a.jpg
    The smell of smoke filled the room. Fang and Ember turned around to see a wall of flames. Ember screamed as she saw the vary couch they sat on engulf in flames only seconds after they got off. The flames blocked 2 of the 3 exits. The other one was locked. They paniced and yelled for help from Kate.
    107qv6r.jpg
    However, the Maid was doing her own work. She was gathering up all the valuables as quickly as she could. She wouldn't be helping anyone tonight but herself.
    b7mkc8.jpg
    Fang tried busting through the door as Ember checked the windows for a way out. Suddenly, the flames split the room in half, seprating the lovers.
    34ywis1.jpg
    Knowing her time had come as the flames surrounded her. She looked at Fang as he tried desperatly to get to her. "Ember" he screamed over and over as the flames blocked thier view of eachother. Ember broke one of the small windows she was stranded at. "I found a way out she yelled to Fang! Now just get yourself out!" she screamed to him as tears fell down her face.
    2m458nt.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Fang didn't know whether to believe her. He looked on into the flames, but he couldn't see anything. So, he ran at the door full speed and broke it open. Painfully, he ran down to the other backyard door at the kitchen, hurrying to see where his lover is. He saw a woman staring at him. His heart jumped with joy and relief. He realized it was Kate, at least she was safe. He ran towards her.
    2e0u06w.jpg
    Kate, taken by a ugly surprise, ran over to a statue he had interupted her from from stealing. She hoped she could made take him by surprise with it, and then let the fire take care of the body and evidence. However, she met a surprise.
    2ngtqvc.jpg
    She should of taken care of that dishwasher. She died still reaching for the statue.
    w2f4i0.jpg
    Fang was horrified to see his Maid's demise. He looked away, but when he looked back the sight was even worse. It was Ember, but it wasn't her. She was transparent and fiery looking. Fang then noticed the horrifying figures that appeared with her. The one a Dark-robed creature, the Grim Reaper. Then some punk demon that looked thrilled with scene. Fang could only thing "No....no... no..."
    11t8vq1.jpg
    After the horrifying scene, Ember guided Fang into the Entry Room. Fang looked back once to see the Reaper approaching the remains of Kate. Once in the entry way, Fang and Ember exchanged a look into eachother's eyes.
    "I... I thought you said you found a way out! What..happened?" Fang whispered as his eyes watered.
    "That's not important." She said solemnly.
    " But I should of protected you, I let you down! I.." Fang stuttered as he started shaking.
    " It wasn't your fault.I'm just happy you made it safely." She said trying to cheer him up.
    A loud scream echoed the Entry Room breaking up their conversation. Fang looked at Ember then headed towads the kitchen, but Ember grabbed his arm.
    " You better not, Grim was nice to me... but Kate has been stealing and killing for years. She started the fire." Ember said to him.
    Fang turned to speak again to her, but she grabbed ahold of him and hugged him tight. Grim and the demonish man came into the room.
    " Your the only one... that accepted who I was..." Fang sadly said to her.
    " I'm sorry, but I have to go now. I love you. Your a great guy. I'm sure there are others that will accept you for what you are." Ember whispered in his ear as she started letting go of him.
    The Grim Reaper started feeling bad and looked over to see his son making faces.
    sxf3oh.jpg
    " I'll let you stay here as you are young lady." the Grim Reaper suddenly said. " However, you two shall have to house and take care of my son, Famine. He needs to learn some things about life." The Grim Reaper said as he walked out of the room and vanished.
    9qidye.jpg
    They will always be together. Ghost and werewolf.
    vxkrpe.jpg
    They just have to deal with him now to.
    2e680eo.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Okay I hope that wasn't that horrible. -_-;

I figured I should throw why I was saying she was the only one to accept him. He is a werewolf. Hopefully they will be added soon to Sims, so he can actually be one though! xD

• Options
    xGlamorousxGlamorous Posts: 138 Member
    edited August 2009
    Aw! :cry::cry: I love it! Great job xD
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I loved it. :)

Thanks so much again. And again. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Yay so it wasn't as bad as I thought it was as I typed it! Thanks for the compliments. NP Peace, it was alot of fun to do! I hope I helped you out some! :D

Some blooper pics.

Lol he apparently knew she was evil.
    10ek4xs.jpg
    Cellphones. -_-
    xejx38.jpg
  • Options
    Kimberly04Kimberly04 Posts: 189 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Johnny Cash..