Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

cheats

Where can I find full cheats for ps4 please?

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Comments

• Options
    floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/

I think most or all of the cheats on PC can be used for console.
  • Options
    RennieRennie Posts: 22 New Member
    > @floralney said:
    > simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/
    >
    > I think most or all of the cheats on PC can be used for console.sa

I am wondering, too. I saw on here somewhere, to push all 4 top buttons and I did several times to no avail, I mean at the same time. Is there something else we do after that? Thank you.
  • Options
    PolluxSimsPolluxSims Posts: 318 Member
    edited December 2017
    Rennie wrote: »
    > @floralney said:
    > simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/
    >
    > I think most or all of the cheats on PC can be used for console.sa

I am wondering, too. I saw on here somewhere, to push all 4 top buttons and I did several times to no avail, I mean at the same time. Is there something else we do after that? Thank you.

You press all four top buttons to bring up the cheat bar, after that make sure to type in "testingcheats true" before putting in any cheat codes, or else they won't work. It took me a while to figure out you had to do that lol.
    Read my Sawyer Legacy Simlit on Wordpress
    - Origin ID: PolluxSims -
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    So far I can get the cheat window
    Enter testing cheats
    Enter motherlode

But none of the rest are working at all

• Options
    blat_b00mblat_b00m Posts: 4 New Member
    First enter testingcheats on
    Then enter motherlode or whatever you want.
    For move objects type testingcheats true then put in bb.moveobjects on/off

Works fine this way on Xbox one
  • Options
    AsheVille47AsheVille47 Posts: 2 New Member
    Does CAS work? I’ve been trying to manually age up a sim outside my household but I can’t figure it out. I tried the CAS cheat for it, and when it didn’t work I even tried it on my own sims, still nothing. I looked if the sims had a household in the world but they didn’t, so I can’t do it through that
  • Options
    PolluxSimsPolluxSims Posts: 318 Member
    Does CAS work? I’ve been trying to manually age up a sim outside my household but I can’t figure it out. I tried the CAS cheat for it, and when it didn’t work I even tried it on my own sims, still nothing. I looked if the sims had a household in the world but they didn’t, so I can’t do it through that

It works for me. Make sure you type "testingcheats true" (could also be "testingcheatsenabled true", I can't remember off the top of my head) and then in the cheat bar, it should tell you that cheats are enabled if it worked. Then do "CAS.fulleditmode" and then put your cursor over the Sim you want to age up.

On PS4, I believe you press the triangle+circle buttons at the same time, then you can tell it to Edit in CAS.
    Read my Sawyer Legacy Simlit on Wordpress
    - Origin ID: PolluxSims -
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    blat_b00m wrote: »

Thanks.
    I said I can get those to work.
    I can't get any other cheat to work tho.

1. Testingcheats T/F
    2. Motherlode
    3. Cas.fulleditmode
    All work fine.

• Options
    TrixxyTrixxy Posts: 2 New Member
    bb.moveobjects works regardless of the testingcheats true being on. Great for your save which you haven't used cheats to get the trophies :smile:
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    What cheats are you trying to use?

Based on the website I imagine all of the “official” cheats should work, the remainder probably not.
  • Options
    CMcCCMcC Posts: 7 New Member
    Is it true that if you use cheats your sims don’t progress in the game? They don’t get promotions or level up on any skills?
  • Options
    CMcC wrote: »
    Is it true that if you use cheats your sims don’t progress in the game? They don’t get promotions or level up on any skills?

No not at all. Enabling cheats does disable achievements though, but those just note your accomplishment of certain things.
  • Options
    CMcC wrote: »

No.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    What cheats are you trying to use?

Based on the website I imagine all of the “official” cheats should work, the remainder probably not.

None of them other than the ones I have listed.

The cheats to unlock hidden items, career items.
    Resetsim
    The skills
    Promotion cheats
    Aspiration cheats
    Vampire cheats
    Ect Ect...
    And many more.

• Options
    marcel21 wrote: »
    blat_b00m wrote: »

Thanks.
    I said I can get those to work.
    I can't get any other cheat to work tho.

1. Testingcheats T/F
    2. Motherlode
    3. Cas.fulleditmode
    All work fine.

Update

Move objects on/off
    Free build cheat

Both work now for me :)

Still only 5 work for me

• Options
    All the cheats I've tried have worked including cas, motherlode, rosebud, the one for more aspiration points, and the one to make your sim go into labor instantly.

I've found that you have to type testingcheats true before putting in any of the other cheats besides the money ones and that they're case sensitive. Good luck to all who are trying to get them to work.
  • Options
    All the cheats I've tried have worked including cas, motherlode, rosebud, the one for more aspiration points, and the one to make your sim go into labor instantly.

I've found that you have to type testingcheats true before putting in any of the other cheats besides the money ones and that they're case sensitive. Good luck to all who are trying to get them to work.

I will have to keep trying.
    I am a little fed up not getting the cheat to unlock career items or hidden items as I am a builder and can't use the hidden and locked items.

• Options

I am a little fed up not getting the cheat to unlock career items or hidden items as I am a builder and can't use the hidden and locked items.

I've unlocked career items and hidden items (and you don't need testingcheats for it).

"bb.showhiddenobjects" (hidden objects, also select debug in the filters to find them more easily.)
    "bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement" (to unlock career items)
  • Options
    floralney wrote: »

I've unlocked career items and hidden items (and you don't need testingcheats for it).

"bb.showhiddenobjects" (hidden objects, also select debug in the filters to find them more easily.)
    "bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement" (to unlock career items)

I will keep trying. Thanks :)

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Thank you.

Yeah doing this but still not working
    Post edited by marcel21 on

• Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    @marcel21
    Look up Carl's Sims 4 Guide. Cheats listed there should all theoretically work. I have a hunch that some cheats not working for you are being incorrectly typed in the box.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @marcel21
    Look up Carl's Sims 4 Guide. Cheats listed there should all theoretically work. I have a hunch that some cheats not working for you are being incorrectly typed in the box.

Thanks.
    That is the original place I located the cheats.
    I don't understand how I am getting them wrong. I have checked the codes letter for letter.

Example

bb.unlockhiddenobjects.
    bb.ignoregameplayunlockentitlement

Post edited by marcel21 on

• Options
    @marcel21

Thanks.
    I don't understand how I am getting them wrong. I have checked the codes letter for letter.

Example

bb.unlockhiddenobjects.
    bb.ingnoregameplayunlockentitlement

The unlock should be show, and you just have a few spelling errors in the second one.

bb.showhiddenobjects
    bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement (ignore gameplay unlock sentitlement)
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @marcel21

Thanks.

Example

bb.unlockhiddenobjects.

The unlock should be show, and you just have a few spelling errors in the second one.

bb.showhiddenobjects
    kno

Is what I am typing
    So its missing a s?

bb.unlock hidden objects
    Is what I am typing

Then typing debug in the search bar in build mode.

Thanks

• Options
    @marcel21

Thanks.

Example

bb.unlockhiddenobjects.

bb.showhiddenobjects
    kno

Is what I am typing
    So its missing a s?

bb.unlock hidden objects
    Is what I am typing

Then typing debug in the search bar in build mode.

Thanks

The cheat is:

bb.showhiddenobjects

You have unlock in place of show, which is why that particular cheat isn’t working.