Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of new jobs do you think we'll get?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    lrnblsm98lrnblsm98 Posts: 51 Member
    I think it would be fun for Sims to be psychologists, anthropologists/archaeologists, architects. Maybe a University EP would need to come out first
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    I'd love to have an interactive baby sitting career for adults. Similar to sims 3. The toddlers are amazing in sims 4 so I think a playgroup baby sitting career would be amazing. As your Sim progresses they can look after more toddlers and children. New group activities could be included and toy objects for both children and toddlers.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I really want a tv studio pack that has active career of news anchor, reality tv star as ive seen so many people playing sim big brother.
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Also (not really classed as an active career) i would like to see the ability to buy a lot and place a ticket macine like the one from the sims 2 open for buisness that you can set the markup of so any sim that visits that lot has to buy a ticket. That way you can build whatever you want on that lot and make money from it. For example a bowling alley or a bar or even a park.