Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas

We need seasons, vacation, shool gp (Boarding schools, private schools) and yeah

Comments

• Options
    DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited December 2017
    Descriptive. Gurus will take a notice of this vague thread and take as "BuzzBuzz wants rabbit hole schools, and a vacation destination that sims rest off-screen and each seasons confided to one world only.". Brilliant! Might as well wrote "I want unspecified things" instead of clarifying.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    And what does YEAH consist of?
  • Options
    BuzzBuzzBuzzBuzz Posts: 303 Member
    edited December 2017
    @Dannydanbo @DragonCat159 The trolls are here to CRASH and BURN! Kiss my butt losers!
  • Options
    Now that's not very nice. All I did was ask a question to clarify your statement.

And you're the troll. Opening another thread on the same subject because the last one got shut down. I'm also not the one BUMPING threads to keep them on the front page.
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    What I would like to see is a feature that enables two parts of a roof to interconnect. For example, looking at a house's roof it has two sections that are angled on three sides and straight on one. One comes in from the side and the other from the front going backwards. I like to see them perfectly match up rather than one ends up higher.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Now that's not very nice. All I did was ask a question to clarify your statement.

And you're the troll. Opening another thread on the same subject because the last one got shut down. I'm also not the one BUMPING threads to keep them on the front page.

Lol, I was just kidding. I don't need to clarify it. Those are just simplified ideas.
  • Options
    NC09I4NC09I4 Posts: 4 New Member
    JOBS: lawyers!!! Teachers!!! More freelance jobs like Architecture, hair stylists, day care in your home or buy a building for it, but also be able to send your kids to day care/after school care

Vacations, honey moons, adventures while traveling, true mix of activities and places from sims 2 and 3

Education: teachers and professors, choice of university, community college, Greek life like in sims 2, but you can't control the other members, you can't get most jobs or you can't advance/get into certain branches if you don't go to college, like sims 2, you unlock special careers if you do go to college and you make more money

seasons!!
  • Options
    > @NC09I4 said:
    > JOBS: lawyers!!! Teachers!!! More freelance jobs like Architecture, hair stylists, day care in your home or buy a building for it, but also be able to send your kids to day care/after school care
    >
    > Vacations, honey moons, adventures while traveling, true mix of activities and places from sims 2 and 3
    >
    > Education: teachers and professors, choice of university, community college, Greek life like in sims 2, but you can't control the other members, you can't get most jobs or you can't advance/get into certain branches if you don't go to college, like sims 2, you unlock special careers if you do go to college and you make more money
    >
    > seasons!!
    >
    >

and boarding school and PRIVATE SCHOOLS LIKE IN SIMS 2. CONVINCE THE HEADMASTER AGAIN PLEASE
  • Options
    neighborhoods should have actual reputations and different school districts.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    You want ideas? here's some ideas:

Picnics and cycling
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/932072/cycling-and-picnic-stuff-pack

A road trip vacation pack featuring retro style caravans, campervans and the Sandman
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/932071/on-the-road-vacation-pack
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    GhostlyPixGhostlyPix Posts: 35 Member
    I miss the University expansion pack for Sims 3 and I think, given the types of careers GTW and the other packs brought, that would really help flesh out the game. Particularly as if your sim did well, they'd start with a bit of an advantage in life. That would be fantastic.

I also miss having the ability to travel. They've got an awful lot of culture in the Sims 4 which is fantastic but I think it would be even better if some sort of travel was implemented.

More than anything though, I wish they'd bring back the preferences from Sims 2. I liked making my sims prefer brunettes or the color yellow or what have you. And I think 5 traits was far better than just 3 in terms of fleshing each individual sim out more. I know it's just reminiscing about old stuff but I think these things could be revolutionized quite well for this current system.
  • Options
    Azura89Azura89 Posts: 1 New Member
    One Idea of something new would be Nekos things like that I would love to see that in sims 4
  • Options
    CoolCasualGamerCoolCasualGamer Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love to see Seasons, weather changes like rain and such and even other things like malls.
  • Options
    CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    I want the sims 4 to have more diversity regarding nationalities. Like fictional worlds with fictional nationalities. If A sim has a certain nationalty, they recieve quirks associated with their world of origin! Like in the sims 3 world adventures for example, the people living in that world sold relics from the world and could teach your sims about songs from there. But in the sims 4 it should be a bit more expanded than sims 3. Like special dishes only they have, ways of eating, holidays, clothes, instruments, decoration, etc. In create a sims you can give them the nationality seprerate from traits, like with walk style. And clothes have a select button for clothes related to nationalities.
    This could come along with a vacation expansion or something like world adventures. When more destinations come along, more nationalities come as well. When the sims visit their 'home world' they get a moodlet.
  • Options
    I would like to see a education expansion pack this year (hopefully around March-May). This ep could include more types of schools like community college, regular college/university, middle school (for our preteens), preschool (for our preschool aged children), boarding school, academy, and military school. Sims 2 University added the Young Adult life stage so I see nothing wrong with adding in the Preschooler and Preteen life stage for this ep (these will be default life stages unlike Young Adult in Sims 2. What do you think?
  • Options
    Didn't you already make this thread and then DELETE it when no one agreed with you? Why are making another thread of the exact same topic? Why not go back to the first one and continue there instead of flooding the forum with another pre-teen thread. Don't you ever learn?
  • Options
    Buzz_Buzz2Buzz_Buzz2 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Dannydanbo said:
    > Didn't you already make this thread and then DELETE it when no one agreed with you? Why are making another thread of the exact same topic? Why not go back to the first one and continue there instead of flooding the forum with another pre-teen thread. Don't you ever learn?

I only did that because I put in the wrong section. I'll learn when you learn your own mistakes. (Yes, I got banned)
  • Options
    Buzz_Buzz2Buzz_Buzz2 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Buzz_Buzz2 said:
    > > @Dannydanbo said:
    > > Didn't you already make this thread and then DELETE it when no one agreed with you? Why are making another thread of the exact same topic? Why not go back to the first one and continue there instead of flooding the forum with another pre-teen thread. Don't you ever learn?
    >
    > I only did that because I put in the wrong section. I'll learn when you learn your own mistakes. (Yes, I got banned)

And I defiantly learned the mistake that got me banned.