Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what content would you like to see patch in during 2018

hello to all what content would you like to see patch in in 2018 please keep your post respecfult toward other players since not all players have the same ideas, I will begin

1- cars

2- new vacations spots with resort hotels

3- new hair and clothes for both sims gender

4-call a nannie to come regularly like in sims2 sims3 to avoid calling the service everytime

5-more activatys for sims kids when they arrive home after school like play with there friends or go to the park after doing there home work

6-buglars would not mind if there is an option in game options to turn off buglars in game list is long so just putting the basics

7-more appliances and kitchen cabinets if you went to design a nice kitchen for your sims
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I agree with more activities for children. I think children and toddlers need a swingset too. And I wish children could use the slide and ball pit from the toddler stuff pack.
    I also would like preteens, more hair colours, and more modest clothing for female sims
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    Cars.
    Babies being unlocked from their bassinets and given more sleeping cot designs such as cribs, we also receive changing tables for them and toddlers to share.
    More toddler items such as bounce swings like the ones you see in doorways, play mats. Play pens, pushy vacuumes which aren’t even really vacuums but are adorable to see them waddle along with.
    the ability to turn the family dog into a pony by climbing on and riding them around the living room, of course mom and dad can give chase to stop the child falling.
    More hair options.
    Color wheel for hair, furniture, eyes and make up.
    More doors and windows similar to the ones we got in cats and dogs.
    Burglars and police. All of the old NPCs in general if possible.
    Teens are edited to look like teens and act like them rather than play the role of mini adult.
    Weather.
    Actual graveyards.
    Unlocked neighborhoods.
    More recipes.
    More alien interactions.
    The chance to die via a meteor or falling satellite.
    More teeth options.
    Telephones you can put on the counter or wall.
    Blender.
    More drinks options.
    Illness becomes deadly if not treated, instead of it being a wait it out situation you have to go see a doctor or your sim could end up in a bad situation.
    New traits.
    The ability to slow dance, snuggle in bed, just be casually romantic with each other like sims used to be capable of.

And finally, more NPC animals appear around the world. You can’t tame them but you can interact with them and add them nice decor to the empty world
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Story telling feature, like the original sims that you can upload to blogs, forums,
  • Options
    GrandRailGrandRail Posts: 60 Member
    As mentioned above;
    Graveyards,
    Burglars,
    An actual hire-able Nanny Service similar to the previous games,
    A paint-mode option similar to the one found when coloring Pets but for sims and/or objects.

Funerals ( I know a mod one exists for funerals, but still...)

More Period specific clothing, build and buy options. As it is almost everything is far too modern in style!

More Basement Levels and an additional Above Ground level to be added. I want to be able to make a complex tomb or crypt beneath my sim's manor! Sprawling estates, mansions and castles need tall towers!

Two-tile bookshelf doors, hidden doors, more archways.
    More Spandrel options.
    Fences that can be properly recolored with the tool in-game. (Fences "recolors" that are grouped together so as to cut down on the in-game catalog clutter.)

Newer Expansions and Game Packs that have new content to be compatible with old content!
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    A Latin or salsa radio station