Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Parenthood - Can I stop sims from autonomously asking for advice?

It gets annoying, especially when you're trying to level those skills up, and then they get brought down. Not to mention my teen sim asks her parents for advice literally like ten times in one day, so I also see that popup way too often.
来る者は拒まず。 去る者は追わず。
天下無不散之筵席。

Comments

• Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    There is no way to stop it unfortunately. It can't be bypassed. I wish there was a 'none of the above' option sometimes as well.

I have never had that frequency get asked, I usually get one every two sim days. 10 times a day would be so annoying.
  • Options
    OlberOlber Posts: 80 Member
    I think there's a mod for it somewhere. No idea if it still works or what it's called, since I don't use it myself. Other than that, there indeed seems to be no way.
  • Options
    PlaidygamiPlaidygami Posts: 51 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    There is no way to stop it unfortunately. It can't be bypassed. I wish there was a 'none of the above' option sometimes as well.

I have never had that frequency get asked, I usually get one every two sim days. 10 times a day would be so annoying.

Yeah, a none of the above option would be really nice, or at least when you choose an option, I wish it wouldn't lower the stats so much.
    Olber wrote: »
    I think there's a mod for it somewhere. No idea if it still works or what it's called, since I don't use it myself. Other than that, there indeed seems to be no way.

Thanks, I'll try looking for it.

来る者は拒まず。 去る者は追わず。
    天下無不散之筵席。
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Looks like this is the one: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=598495
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    PlaidygamiPlaidygami Posts: 51 Member

Thank you!
    来る者は拒まず。 去る者は追わず。
    天下無不散之筵席。
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member

Thank you so much! It drives me crazy how much they ask for advice!!!