Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims seething at one another?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    http://simsasylum.com/tfm/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=70496

This is the mod that coolspear @ TFM Naughty Asylum had adjusted to update it. This was the original Friendlier Goodbye mod that Reubenhood had made back in 2014.

I've used the Friendlier Goodbye mod forever as the alternative looks like there is something wrong, lol.
    yes, exactly
    the asking to leave & the seething greeting animations/interactions look disturbing & make no sense

after the sims are seething they fall back immediately to the usual grin & friendly chit chat :persevere:
    both interactions have to be corrected

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    chicvibechicvibe Posts: 61 Member
    I see the seething action as well, and it is especially weird to see it between husband and wife who are hanging out in the garden, and neither one is mean to the other.

On another note, has anyone ever noticed the relationship/romance take a dive after two sims woohoo? I have seen this happen in my married couple, recently on their honeymoon after woohoo in the tent. I find it really weird that the moodlets are fine, they are fine, and yet, their relationship and romance just took a hit.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    chicvibe wrote: »
    I see the seething action as well, and it is especially weird to see it between husband and wife who are hanging out in the garden, and neither one is mean to the other.

On another note, has anyone ever noticed the relationship/romance take a dive after two sims woohoo? I have seen this happen in my married couple, recently on their honeymoon after woohoo in the tent. I find it really weird that the moodlets are fine, they are fine, and yet, their relationship and romance just took a hit.

Maybe they're not "feeling the love"?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png