Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA Survey from Email - Make Your Opinion Count!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ST7_MTNMANST7_MTNMAN Posts: 172 Member
    I got it too. Such a short survey doesn't seem to make much sense.

Short survey sent to possibly Millions of customers adds up to alot from their perspective.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Nope, no survey here. I'm like GalacticGal, I'm not in the target age bracket so my opinion doesn't count. :(
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    DesertSimmer1971DesertSimmer1971 Posts: 498 Member
    This Survey is not about OUR opinions or feedback, which is why it was, designed that if the person responding to the email gave the Sims 4 a stellar recommendation, then there was no additional question. They didn’t even care to hear about what simmer’s love about the game so they definitely are not interested in hearing why simmer’s would not recommend the game.
    In my opinion, I believe that there will be an explanation for the confusion in the December patch notes.
    It will be similar to this:
    At the end of the patch notes for December, 2017, there will be a statement about the survey.
    They will apologize for any stress that simmer’s might have had in trying to explain their feelings about the Sims 4 via email (especially with only about 400 words). They will explain that due to a malfunction in their algorithm, the email might not have been sent out to the proper recipients and they are sorry about the confusion.
    “Oh and, one more thing, #blamesteve”
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited December 2017
    I got the survey too, through Origin and I'm definitely not in their targeted age bracket. I believe it was just a random survey sent out to everyone. I was happy to recieve it though, I usually don't get very many. Happy Simming! <3

*Correction - Opps, I recieved it via email.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    edited December 2017
    I’m not in the target age group and I got it.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    It's probably a good thing I didn't get that e-mail. The problem with this question is that my recommendations aren't based on a product, but on the person I'm talking to. Like recently a gamer friend asked me about Sims 4. I know he plays Sims 3 and also have a good idea how exactly (fishtank-like, more watching than actually playing). So I asked him a couple of questions about what he likes best about Sims 3 and then wholeheratedly told him to keep away from Sims 4, even though I dearly love the game myself.