Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lilo And Stitch Mafia Game - Town Win

Comments

• Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    > @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor said:
    > SilentWolf101 wrote: »
    >
    > Ah, I didn't see that Diva was on yesterday. Nevermind! And Charlie is here. Yay!
    >
    > Zinnia has been replaced because she saw Eyelash in a pm with somebody here.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Doesn't that mean Eyelash and the person in the PM should be replaced...?

well, eyelash is dead now so there is no point there
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Naughty Zinnia. I always wondered if that would happen with you two. Also you kind of just told us all that Zinnia isn't mafia...
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Naughty Zinnia. I always wondered if that would happen with you two. Also you kind of just told us all that Zinnia isn't mafia...

So we can assume Charlie isn't mafia. There's a chance at SK or third, but I'm not sure

This might seem out of the blue, but I was thinking about the game last night, and I'm starting to get a gut feeling for Sub. I'm not sure why, but something's making me suspicious.
    Vote: Sub
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Oh yeah, Zinnia could be the serial killer. I'm watching you, whoever the replacement is! :D

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

How? I don't see that she did.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    > @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor said:
    > SilentWolf101 wrote: »
    >
    > Ah, I didn't see that Diva was on yesterday. Nevermind! And Charlie is here. Yay!
    >
    > Zinnia has been replaced because she saw Eyelash in a pm with somebody here.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Doesn't that mean Eyelash and the person in the PM should be replaced...?

well, eyelash is dead now so there is no point there

Well, you can't ignore the other person that was in the PM...
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I've had a gut feeling on Zinnia for a while, I said before that I felt like she was acting differently and I still feel like that.

VOTE: Zinnia/her replacement
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

So we can assume Charlie isn't mafia. There's a chance at SK or third, but I'm not sure

This might seem out of the blue, but I was thinking about the game last night, and I'm starting to get a gut feeling for Sub. I'm not sure why, but something's making me suspicious.

Well, I would defend myself, but as it's a gut feeling- I'm not really sure if I can. You can't really defend against a gut feeling, can you?
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

Silent said Zinnia saw eyelash in a pm with someone so that means Zinnia obviously wasn't mafia with eyelash otherwise she wouldn't be replaced.
  • Options

Silent said Zinnia saw eyelash in a pm with someone so that means Zinnia obviously wasn't mafia with eyelash otherwise she wouldn't be replaced.

Oh, I thought it was Eyelash being in a pm with someone else that wasn't his mafia party- sorry, I was confused. xD I'm still not sure why this makes it so Zinnia needs to be replaced, though.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

Oh, I thought it was Eyelash being in a pm with someone else that wasn't his mafia party- sorry, I was confused. xD I'm still not sure why this makes it so Zinnia needs to be replaced, though.

I'm guessing she saw who the other mafia's are. :D
  • Options
    > @kittymeow said:
    > DatSubmarineYourLookingFor wrote: »
    >
    > kittymeow wrote: »
    >
    > DatSubmarineYourLookingFor wrote: »
    >
    > kittymeow wrote: »
    >
    > Naughty Zinnia. I always wondered if that would happen with you two. Also you kind of just told us all that Zinnia isn't mafia...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > How? I don't see that she did.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Silent said Zinnia saw eyelash in a pm with someone so that means Zinnia obviously wasn't mafia with eyelash otherwise she wouldn't be replaced.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh, I thought it was Eyelash being in a pm with someone else that wasn't his mafia party- sorry, I was confused. xD I'm still not sure why this makes it so Zinnia needs to be replaced, though.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm guessing she saw who the other mafia's are. :D

she couldn't make out who it was
  • Options
    KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    I'm confused... If she didn't see anything that would give her an advantage, why does she have to be replaced?
  • Options
    > @KhemKat19 said:
    > I'm confused... If she didn't see anything that would give her an advantage, why does she have to be replaced?

that was silent's call
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Perhaps it wasn't the right choice, but it's what I felt needed to be done. Now, I'm kind of second-guessing the decision, but (I think) it's too late to go back on it.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited December 2017
    [Edited because misunderstanding]
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Well I'm just confused then lol
  • Options
    I was replaced, dang it. I'm so confused right now.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

Well, I would defend myself, but as it's a gut feeling- I'm not really sure if I can. You can't really defend against a gut feeling, can you?

I can't quite put my finger on what it is, it's just something I guess. I'm going to feel terrible if you're town though :s. Ugh the second guessing
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    It seems like replacing Zinnia was a bad idea... Do you guys think that Zinnia should still play?
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    Well I genuinely don't know the reasoning for it so I can't comment on it, really.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    It seems like replacing Zinnia was a bad idea... Do you guys think that Zinnia should still play?

If she honestly didn't see who then yeah, I guess.
  • Options
    Very sorry this happened during your game, Silent :heart: I didn't mean to make it more complicated...
    unknown.png
  • Options
    KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    I agree with Kitty, if Zinnia legitimately didn't gain an advantage/knowledge she shouldn't have from it, I don't see why she shouldn't still play. But also like DatSub said, we don't really know the whole story/I guess it comes down to a trust thing.
  • Options
    KhemKat19 wrote: »
    I agree with Kitty, if Zinnia legitimately didn't gain an advantage/knowledge she shouldn't have from it, I don't see why she shouldn't still play. But also like DatSub said, we don't really know the whole story/I guess it comes down to a trust thing.

I agree. If Zinnia didn't gain any advantage, she shouldn't be told off for it.
    (By the way, you can call me Sub :) )
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub