Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I made my own Nanny's, You can too.

StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

Down with bad Nanny's,
Just go to managed households and choose any townie, when you arrive just reset them by clicking the X. Next, give them the aspirations you want them to have, like dog lover, cat lover, or just happy family.
and the best traits, like Neat, love family and cheerful.
don't forget the walk and name them randomly.
Well, I do not have anything against male nanny's, but I have female nannies now. I made form 6 to 9 new nannies.

The game tried to make new ones for you like sending in the elderly woman, No one wants people that talk to themselves around taking care of their kids and it irritates me to see and hear them.

So we can Just fix that yourself if they send you an elderly nanny go right away and delete them and keep doing that until they send yours, and they will. :)

Don't feel guilty This is War >:)
we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor

Comments

• Options

Make sure they are not one of your households, so no dark hearts, send them all to unplayed.
    We do not need to beg for help we can help ourselves. If you do not get it correct, then do it again until you learn, it does not take long, just pick people and reset the household.
    Show Pictures of your New Nannies in your household if you do it ok. B)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • Options

Delete the Nannies that came with the game first lol :D

new Nannies they have 2, the people that came with C&D's the Delgato's they move to the city :)
    ec6ORkE.png
    5J7xj0i.png
    icNBOVk.png
  • Options
    edited December 2017

They must Dress this way and have on sneakers, with the white toe in black, this is the female nanny look, you know the male one, so for them just make that one. navy blue pants no jeans lol. the female sneakers start in pink if you're looking for the right ones.

Make them adults, not young adults, I think the game rather the adults. but I did make young adults also. but non-show.
  • Options

Don't forget to post your pictures of your New self-made nannies :)
  • Options

This also works with Stray Pets, you can change the ones you see around town and have more for adoption, that you like, with the traits you like your pets to have. :)<3