Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's up with these birds?

I mean the new expansion pack only has Cats and Dogs, you would think EA would've let the Devs put more detail into the birds. lol
Not only are the very low poly but also the animation is terrible. They don't really walk, they kind of slide across the ground. lol

At least put them on a distant terrain where you can barely see them if they are going to be that low of quality. :D

11-25-17_6-54-15AM_zpsdyairdtw.png~original
PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.

Comments

• Options
    Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    haha they are drunk
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    edited December 2017
    Have you seen the little poly people now?! They have little poly dogs now! :D
    VqZaKYY.jpg

But in all honesty. In normal gameplay people don't pay attention to those low poly background Sims/animals, also making them higher in quality would mean higher PC spec requirements. I'd rather would they put resources in fixing bugs etc. :#
  • Options
    summer_berrysummer_berry Posts: 105 Member
    Haha the birds always look so derpy, it's weird that the devs don't put any more detail into them
    "We make our own future." - Dean Winchester, Supernatural
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    LOL you guys

VqZaKYY.jpg

But in all honesty. In normal gameplay people don't pay attention to those low poly background Sims/animals, also making them higher in quality would mean higher PC spec requirements. I'd rather would they put resources in fixing bugs etc. :#

I wish you didn't show me that. :s:#:D LOL

Anyway, it would be different if they were just FX in the distance like the photo you showed me, but the Sims can interact with them. :D
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    VqZaKYY.jpg

Lol, that dog almost looks like a sheep!
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    aujineh wrote: »
    VqZaKYY.jpg

Lol, that dog almost looks like a sheep!

That's what I thought too - a man and his sheep.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited December 2017
    The cows in Brindleton Bay look very realistic on the other hand. Except that they seem to float in the air. :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋