Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Delgato family is crazy me crazy!

I was playing the Delgato family for a few sim days, and noticed a few problems:

1) The size of the house - It's enormous! It takes FOREVER to walk around the house.

2) With 2 pets and 2 children, the parents do not have enough time to do everything. The dad has to work, he doesn't even have the time to build up his skills for promotion. The stay-at-home mom has to cook, do house chores, and tend to the kids and the pets. The dog ran away once probably due to neglect, but it has returned after a day.

3) AI problem - The sims seems dumber than before. The mom hates fruitcake, but somehow she has fruitcake in her inventory. When her hunger level is low, I commanded her to cook. But she stopped in the middle of preparing the dish, and kept grabbing the fruitcake from her inventory. I clicked on cancel the eating fruitcake interaction a couple times, but she still kept of eating the fruitcake and ended up with an uncomfortable moodlet. At that point, I was like whatever. If you want to get uncomfortable, you can get uncomfortable. I don't care about you anymore.

4) Actions with toddler - I commanded the toddler to grab a serving on the counter, but after she grabbed the plate, she stopped. I saw nothing on her queue, but when I checked the parents, seems like the dad wanted to put her on the highchair and delay her hunger needs. Also, when the mom wanted to read the toddler to sleep, they both stood there for a while. The reason is the dad wanted to interact with the toddler, but the interaction queue only shows up on the dad but not on the toddler.

Comments

• Options
    EmberiskEmberisk Posts: 16 New Member
    with number 3 you can really boil it down to Sims are dumb a crap and never do anything you say....thats a defining feature of the sims
  • Options
    JazzpuzJazzpuz Posts: 83 Member
    2. You know you can hire a maid to clean and even a babysitter to take care of kids? If you own VG stuff pack you can hire a butler.

3. You can grab food from inventory and drag it to a sink or trach can to get rid of it, she won't be able to grab any fruitcake then.