Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about Photography

Sometimes I have sims who are really into photography and have pictures of their family hanging all over their house. Often times, I go into my screenshots folder and edit the pictures in photoshop to be cropped better/brighter etc. but these changes do not occur in game. Is there any kind of file I can replace or edit so that their photos update with the changes I make to them?

Comments

• Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I don't think so, but in the game you can add different filters on the pictures that your sims have taken. Just click on the picture and one of the options should be to add a filter.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    I don't think so, but in the game you can add different filters on the pictures that your sims have taken. Just click on the picture and one of the options should be to add a filter.

Yeah I know but that's not really what I'm looking for. Thanks for answering though.
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    You can size the photos up and now, down, if that helps.

There is a way to make custom content, using Sims 4 Studio, with your any of your screenshots, not just photos. You edit and crop the images, etc, with an image editor, and place them into the game content frames of various sizes, etc. James The Sim Supply has done a tutorial of this, I can find it and link if you're interested.