Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

when will the next patch be?

I'm holding off purchasing cats and dogs until the next patch - so hopefully there will be no bugs and issues when will the next patch be roughly ?

Comments

• Options
    EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    I got Cats and Dogs, the bugs are not that bad. They have been fixing some under the rug without needing a patch.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    most likely somewhere in the beginning of December :) as for what it may or may not fix, that's a mystery
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    PolluxSimsPolluxSims Posts: 318 Member
    It looks like there's one patch each month about six weeks apart (unless there's like an emergency patch, though November's patch came early, probably because of C&D.) Either way, I'd venture the next patch will be around December 12th or so.
    Read my Sawyer Legacy Simlit on Wordpress
    - Origin ID: PolluxSims -
  • Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited November 2017
    As others have said, there's no guarantee that the next patch will fix the bugs necessarily and they could be around for months and months, as has happened with previous packs. That being said, the main issues with bugs I found was in old saves, but when starting new saves the bugs are relatively minor. A lot of people seem to have found this too, so I guess the main question is whether or not you'd be playing a save you already have or starting afresh.

edit: having played my (new) save again for a bit I semi-take it back. Though I'm not sure how many bugs are C&D related and how many are patch related.
    Post edited by samemie on
  • Options
    tegteg87tegteg87 Posts: 305 Member
    soon hopefully. I'm getting so bored of sending dogs out to pee when they've already supposedly learnt how to do it.
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Probably right after I get MC command center working again.
  • Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    tegteg87 wrote: »
    soon hopefully. I'm getting so bored of sending dogs out to pee when they've already supposedly learnt how to do it.

Has this been confirmed a bug? My dog has to be taken out to pee in real life, but she tells us when she has to go so I was thinking it was kind of like that.
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    tegteg87 wrote: »

My dogs use a doggy door now. One of the lets play personalities on YouTube were having the same problem and someone in the comments suggested a doggy door and she added one and now her dogs use it. Not sure if it's a bug because in real life dogs can't open doors. So yeah ... adding doggy doors took the task away from me.