Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ability to lock certain outfits

As the title implies, I would like the ability to lock certain outfits. That means that when the days pass, the Sim does not change into it. This is needed because of how many outfits we can have now. I don't want my Sim walking around in their lingerie while the kids are eating breakfast. I would like to be able to lock that outfit, so she doesn't change into it with progression.

Same with Formal wear. Sometimes, I have my Sim pick out their wedding dress ahead of time, but I don't want to them to accidentally wear it to dinner with their parents!

Idk.. maybe I'm alone on this?

Oh! And also. I don't want them to change into their pajamas to go to bed, when they are already in their pajamas. That irks me. It's going to irk me even more when the laundry pack comes out.. smh. And since we're talking about outfits, maybe have them change into pajamas after a shower after a certain time of the day ?? It's just more realistic.. I think I had a mod for it in the TS3? Or it was patched in..

Either way.. thoughts ?

Comments

• Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    My sims seem to want to go around in athletic wear all the time, I just changed a few of them so I don't have a whole town running around in track suits. But I understand what you mean. I'd also like a disallow clothing option for the NPCs, I'm so sick those Star Wars outfits.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    xcitylifexxcitylifex Posts: 1 New Member
    I like that Idea actually...it never bothered me much, cause I never really thought about it but it would be nice if that could happen the whole locking outfits. Its such a hard struggle sometimes getting everyone to keep their outfits on when getting ready for certain occasions lol i had a wedding long ago and i had to keep restarting the game till everyone from the other familes (the inlaws) etc had their freaking outfits on! i literally went had 4 different full family of inlaws have all their outfits to match the wedding and some of them came in different outfits. i wish i could have locked them it really would have saved me the trouble. also i married all of my children on that same day and that was a struggle too for them to keep changing out of their wedding dresses and suits etc when i didnt want them to....