Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of personality does you're sims pet have

When I started playing I went straight to BB to find a stray. It was super hard for me not to adopt them all good thing I don't live there lmao.
Anyways I found this nice dog named Rose she was friendly, hairy and jumpy. So at first I'm like oh a simple good dog. I took her home bathed her and my sims went to bed. She went to bed then woke up in the middle of the night and went to 2 of my sims rooms and started barking to wake them up. So my sims asked whats wrong shes had the poop icon on her head. So my sim told her to go out. Apparently she was sick and the only way I knew was she pooped out gold poop. So my sims went back to bed thinking oh time to get some much needed rest. But no she went back into the sims room and woke her up again. My sim is like almost gonna pass out at this point and she jumps back and forth with the dog with the ball bubble on her head. I'm assuming she wants to play. So I did the play action on her and my sim went back to sleep. Next morning Rose comes down stairs and my sims are eating getting ready for work ect. She goes up to my sims and happy bark but they are busy talking to everyone in the household at the table. So now Rose goes to the garage and puts her paws on her head and cries. I'm thinking what are you afraid of but the garage is empty. with just a few clutter items. One of my sims come out and was like whats wrong. She gives me the paws with arrow down bubble (no idea what this means) So my sim takes her to the vet cause i'm like oh she might be sick and its bugging her. So she gets fixed up and all happy. My sim ends up going to greet another stray and Rose comes up behinds and lays down and puts her paws on her face and cries. At this point I have no idea what she is afraid of, lack of attention? But this is the type of dog my sim has and shes a lot of work xD