Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Build Item Removed?

All of a sudden I am getting a pop up when I load the game telling me one build item has been removed, is this anything to worry about? I am still new to the Sims 4 and have been having problems since the patch yesterday. I am just exiting without saving until I know if this is a problem.

Comments

• Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited November 2017
    Does it give you this message on any particular lot? If so, have a look around the lot see if you can tell what's missing.

Usually, this happens with custom content that has been disabled, moved, or deleted. Saving without quitting is a good idea until you can figure out what's not there. When games are patched, cc is automatically disabled. To enable again, click the three dots located in the upper corner of the screen, on the menu click "Game Options" ---> "Gameplay" ---> "Other" and then click the option to enable custom content.

However, if you are using CC, are don't recommend saving your active game until you've thoroughly tested your custom content and mods in a throw away save.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Thanks so much, yes I am using CC so I will try to figure out what is missing.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Good luck. :)
    I3Ml5Om.jpg