Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny living stuff pack

I was inspired by a video on a 3x3 build by TheSimSupply and thought of a tiny living stuff pack. It could have bunk beds, ladders, combined items, open showers, laptops, the ability to have lofts and use the unused area of a roof as an attic or anything. In my opinion the series' stuff packs have been about adding more to the house, so let this be the first SP to be about the size of the house itself. I know this isn't an original idea, but it might seem interesting as it might affect gameplay greatly.

Thoughts?
I'm back!

Comments

• Options
    DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 300 Member
    edited November 2017
    Would loved stuff pack with stuff like that sleeping couches, multi purpose furniture etc too that would let you make more use out of tiny or small spaces, not only for tiny houses but also small apartments.
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Laptops and pull out beds would be awesome. Perfect for family and friends staying over just unfold the couch
  • Options
    trilytrily Posts: 56 Member
    Omg I'd love pull out beds!! Also want EA to make some bunk beds.
    eea81a65895674a7f38d01511c6d8658.gif
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited December 2017
    I was inspired by a video on a 3x3 build by TheSimSupply and thought of a tiny living stuff pack. It could have bunk beds, ladders, combined items, open showers, laptops, the ability to have lofts and use the unused area of a roof as an attic or anything. In my opinion the series' stuff packs have been about adding more to the house, so let this be the first SP to be about the size of the house itself. I know this isn't an original idea, but it might seem interesting as it might affect gameplay greatly.

Thoughts?

I would love some building material's like,
    Sky windows.
    More types of stairways.
    Attic style room.
    Basement staircase with two doors
    More windows and doors
    Guttering
    Radiators
    Exterior roof and wall decorated items like those from dragon valley world with the sims 3.
    Detail items just to make a house with more exterior duilding decor.

In would also love.
    Bunk beds
    Paddlers
    Laptop
    House phone
    Alarm
    Newspaper
    Stroller
    Extensions
    Greenhouse
    More sizes of lakes to fish in.
    Items to create a small trailer.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    KalinoKalino Posts: 36 Member
    Wonderful Idea I also tried to make a small house, But its really difficult.

It would be great if we could have some smaller Objects!

-bunk bed
    -small fridges
    -roof windows
    -attics with diffrent highs of wall at the roofs
    -all in one bath
    EA ID: TheKalino
    Tumblr: Kalino-theSims
    Twitter: TheKalino
  • Options
    PlumbobGrandmaPlumbobGrandma Posts: 438 Member
    It sounds cool! But if you are looking for bunkbeds etc. there are tons of CC out there.

❀ нєℓℓσ ι'м ρℓυмвσвgяαη∂мα! ❀