Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what are you doing until the new expansion?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    Im waiting to age up my girl sim child until around Nov 8-9 so she can get ready to be a vet when I get the EP. Im trying to hold off on building houses too until we get the new items in the EP, but thats really hard lol
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Been without a decent computer for a year now been doing my genealogy on an inexpensive Lenovo i3 and just updating and waiting for my new computer. I have been playing on the forums and actually playing sims 2 castaways.
  • Options
    RubyDooRubyDoo Posts: 153 Member
    I’m working on building my sims careers and eventually I’m probably going to get them married! I want them to have a toddler by the time the expansion comes out so that they can move to Brindleton Bay and adopt a German Shepherd puppy :smile: When they decide to have a second child, they’ll also add a Golden Retriever to the family! I want both of their kids to grow up with dogs :heart:
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I've been playing with my current family, which consists of a single mother and her kids, one teenage daughter and two children, twins (a boy and a girl). I think I'll play until the children are all Young Adults, then manually age the boy and the eldest daughter until the Elder stage and move them out of the house. Because I want to keep the youngest daughter -her name is Nicole- as the first Sim I'll use when the Cats and Dogs EP is released. I want her to have a female Border Collie (or a Dalmatian, I'm not sure yet) in the beginning, maybe meet a cute male stray dog in the wild and puppies will be along the way, hehehe... We'll see. She'll probably adopt a stray cat at some point as well. And, last but not least, of course I'm going to make her a vet. I'm a veterinarian in real life, too! Oh, so excited! The possibilities are endless!!!
  • Options
    DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I should be playing my legacy family, but I can't wait for pets and I kind of don't want to progress them anymore until they get their dog and cat.
  • Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    I started playing again after 2 years, lol. Just playing my main family.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,777 Member
    Continuing to play my families already started. Who knows which one of the little tykes may grow up to become a Vet? It could happen.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    I just been goofing around, I made Fairy Sisters + a Unicorn on TS3, and on TS4 I made an Alien Sim. Pretty much just playing until it comes out, I also have human (normal) families I been working on too.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Love to read people sims stories and what their plans are! We need more of this!

I havent played sooo long, but i still have my 2nd and 3th generation family running with a young couple, 1 child, 1 baby-soon toddler and a baby on the way any time soon. I always ment for the older girl and maybe her little brother or unborn (which i hope is going to be a girl) to move to the city and figure out their life and have a pet in the apartment there.

I am also going to take a goofy dog in the current household until they are old enough to move out and let him/her grow old with them. A family dog! Not sure about the breed yet, dont want the standard golden retriever, but something with more hair, bear-like dog.. who has an idea anyway?
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    I started a new legacy thinking I'd get through generation 1 by the time pets comes so my gen 2 heir and their spouse could start their own vet clinic. However, I don't think I'm gonna get as far as I'd hoped in this generation due to life outside of the Sims so I'll probably just putz around in this save and play as much as I can to kill time when I am able to play and then just start from scratch and have my first gen run a clinic instead when the game comes out :)
    ezgif_com_resize.gif