Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Halloween!

NabrilNabril Posts: 179 Member
My two Unicorns, Midnight and Anasthasia. Midnight is the daughter and her father was a black wild horse named Shar. They've both been given a Halloween makeover. Anasthasia merely had her long hair colored, but Midnight had a bit more!

Screenshot-38.jpg

Here's Audry. A potion turned her into a fairy and she loves her fiery dress and red wings.

Screenshot-40.jpg

Ariella - pretty much the same thing, except that she's sporting an ice dress and ice blue wings.

Screenshot-39.jpg

They mount up and get ready to do some training

Screenshot-70.jpg

This is the horse ranch I made. Though you cannot see much, it's a huge place. It's got a large racing track with a 4 jump course inside it. It also has enough stalls for 8 horses and multiple feeding and water troughs. For the ranchers and spectators alike, there's a large bathroom and picnic tables with outdoor grillers.

Screenshot-74.jpg

Audrey and young Midnight are still learning the ropes.

Screenshot-75.jpg

I hope you enjoy the costumes!
sig.jpg
Post edited by Nabril on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Forgive the double post, but here are both unicorns before the costumes- Midnight was actually born a horse, but I used an alchemy elixer to change her into a unicorn (I used a mod that introduces more elixers for the alchemy skill)

Screenshot-33.jpg
    Post edited by Nabril on
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

They're such Wonderful Unicorns! They look Fabulous in their costumes. :mrgreen::heart:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Nabril First off Happy Halloween, and your unicorns are awesome,they both are great but playing favorites here.The flame mane tail and hooves hair is sick on a black horse....

I love it <3
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Happy Halloween! :smiley: I love the pics! Cute and fairytale-ish :smile:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    @KaikoMikkusu wow! good eye! Yes, Ariella is a premade from Starlight Shores! She and Audrey got married and moved to Dragon Valley :)
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    @KaikoMikkusu Ah. Then good memory! :)
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Happy Halloween! Your pictures are stunning!
    (Shame I cant do that to my horse in RL :D )
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    @Rflong7 @CravenLestat @Cororon @MidnightAura @KaikoMikkusu Thank you all for your awesome comments! :)
    sig.jpg