Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Go to School Mod.

Hi! I'm having problems with the mod working in game, even though I've tried absolutely everything. Does it even work anymore?
I am the champion, my friend

Comments

• Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    That mod has been broken for a while. Zerbu has come back but he’s not able to do much now
    He has a tumblr and Twitter
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    It worked last time I tried it out not that long ago. I admit I haven't taken kids to school since the most recent patch. You need to make sure there is podium with desks and make sure to change the lot type to high school and grade school new versions.

I've used the most recent mods from here: https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/160319209200/the-sims-4-go-to-school-mod-pack-v4-repost
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Sims_for_lifeSims_for_life Posts: 195 Member
    That mod has been broken for a while. Zerbu has come back but he’s not able to do much now
    He has a tumblr and Twitter
    Scobre wrote: »
    It worked last time I tried it out not that long ago. I admit I haven't taken kids to school since the most recent patch. You need to make sure there is podium with desks and make sure to change the lot type to high school and grade school new versions.

I've used the most recent mods from here: https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/160319209200/the-sims-4-go-to-school-mod-pack-v4-repost

Thank you both for your reply, I might give it another go when I get chance and if I cant get it to work, I may have to give it up.
    I am the champion, my friend
  • Options
    akatsuki666akatsuki666 Posts: 32 Member
    Hey guys I really hope someone replies to this because I have an issue, I got the “go to school” mod and it works perfectly, I can go to school with my Sims. The only issue is I was told that every child or every teenager in the Sims World will attend the school and I was super excited for that because I wanted to have the chance to see & meet all the other Teenager Sims and Children Sims in the world. I prefer going to high school with my teen rather than elementary, but every time my Sim goes to school barely any other teens show up only about 4-5 at the most + a teacher, principle, ganitor & councellor. And it’s frustraing me because I know there is defiantly more than 5 teen sims in the world because I’ve created a bunch of teen sims hoping they would show up at school but they never do, only the same 4-5 teens show up everyday and I don’t know why, I’m wondering if anyone else is having this issue and can help me because I really want to have heaps of people in my school (because it’s pretty big) and I want to see all the different teens and make friends and have the classrooms filled.