Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gameplay ideas?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    josie_marie_222josie_marie_222 Posts: 2 New Member
    I, unfortunately, get bored with the Sims 4 a lot as well :(

A challenge that lasts a while and is entertaining, is to make two kids neighbors, have them become best friends, even make them have their birthday parties together. Then, when they become teens, they begin to flirt and eventually start to date. Once they are young adults, they move into a small house, because they most likely don't have a lot of money. Then have or adopt one kid, move into a larger house, then have as many more children as you want.

Yes, I know that it is a lot of work, but it can really turn into a lot of fun! Hope you figure out your situation!!
  • Options
    LittleRuby55LittleRuby55 Posts: 1 New Member
    Lol wow it's 2020 and i'm out of ideas for gameplay. I'm going to try rotational gameplay but I'm REALLY wanting to do a generations thing. So I plan on playing through two gens and then really spreading things out to make a HUGE family tree and that way, I can also do rotational!
  • Options
    simp0ssiblesimp0ssible Posts: 70 Member
    I have been working on building an ideal save files with lots and townies suited to my taste. All my new games will start from here. Eventually I want to make a huge legacy family with all kinds of drama mixed in.