Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh Ben and Sofia! So sweet and gorgeous even in their old age! <3
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    Hi ya’ll. Because it’s taking a little longer than planned, I thought I’d throw out another portrait. Hopefully a chapter before Friday.
    NMrkx0s.png

Awwwwww!!! :kissing_heart:

Soon - a new chapter. Before the weekend!

YUSSSS!

I'm going out of town tomorrow so if I don't comment, that's why. Can't WAIT!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I’m excited! It’s finally here. <3Chapter 4.01 - Prologue - Where Are They Now? <3 - 7 years after the last chapter of Gen 3 we see what everyone is up to and then dive into Reagan and Evan’s life with a teenaged son and pre-teen twins.

Evan has a chat with his son, Grayson

BPDnDpT.png
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Grayson is adorable and I bet the girls will be lining up, he's definitely his father's mini me! Loving the dynamic between the identical but yet very different twins, I'm looking forward to their story progressing. I sense an unhappy ending for Ryan and Maribel, Evan did warn him she wouldn't change, but I suppose he needed to give her a chance for their baby's sake, poor Ryan, he deserves more.

All the kids are gorgeous though, they seem to get even more gorgeous the older they get! :love:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    This chapter made me SO excited! :love:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    edited November 2019
    Well worth the wait! I think this generation’s gonna be exciting!

Edited for typo.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited November 2019
    Looks like the Connors have a pretty good life for the most part. Now I wants to see the young generation's mischief and shenanigans in the upcoming chapters after more of the prologue. I feel bad for Ryan's train-wreck family already and we haven't seen them yet.

Also yay for Reagan & Evan's hot tub Tiramisu.
  • Options
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    Grayson is adorable and I bet the girls will be lining up, he's definitely his father's mini me! Loving the dynamic between the identical but yet very different twins, I'm looking forward to their story progressing. I sense an unhappy ending for Ryan and Maribel, Evan did warn him she wouldn't change, but I suppose he needed to give her a chance for their baby's sake, poor Ryan, he deserves more.

All the kids are gorgeous though, they seem to get even more gorgeous the older they get! :love:
    Grayson is a sweetheart. I love him so much and love that he resembles his dad. :love: And the twins are so very different In everything but looks. But they are definitely each other’s very best friend.

Ryan and Maribel... :# for sure. I think she was enamored with the gym project and when it was ‘done’, she began to see opportunity in her beautiful blue-eyed daughter and jumped into that head first which totally took her away from any management of the gym and kept her from bonding properly with Tyler. :'( Ryan is really a good man, but he’s super impulsive and a bit of a hot head and it’s managed to get him in trouble. I fear his son may wind up being Ryan 2.0.

But I love everyone of these rascals!
  • Options
    This chapter made me SO excited! :love:

Soooo glad! I can’t wait to begin to share their lives and really get to know them better. <3
    Well worth the wait! I think this generation’s gonna be exciting!

Edited for typo.

Thank you! I hope so. I always think the next gen can’t be better than the last and they always surprise me! I usually post a couple of times a week, but work and RL have kept me soooo busy that I’m barely getting one a week for now. Hopefully things will slow down and I’ll get back to two a week again real soon. Thanks for joining the party! <3

• Options
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Looks like the Connors have a pretty good life for the most part. Now I wants to see they young generation's mischief and shenanigans in the upcoming chapters after more of the prologue. I feel bad for Ryan's train-wreck family already and we haven't seen them yet.

Also yay for Reagan & Evan's hot tub Tiramisu.

The Connors have definitely carved out a nice for themselves. At least until the teen shenanigans begin! :joy:

A train wreck family is a good way to describe Ryan’s brood. Next chapter, it’s Ryan’s turn so we can see how things are going and begin to get to know his children a little better.
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    What a fabulous chapter! <3 So nice to catch up with all of them! Looks like everyone but Ryan is doing great. :/ Can't wait to read more on all of it! :)

Can't believe I mistook Dannie and Cole for Ben and Sofia when you posted that picture here. :|
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    2 generations of blended families in a sense. or would it techinally be 3? if you start with the founder's backstory from the Sims 3.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Graysons got a crush! Let’s hope all goes well with that! (Oh...who am I kidding...lol!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @AudreyFld work really gets in the way, doesn’t it? 😂
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    @haswh wrote: »
    What a fabulous chapter! <3 So nice to catch up with all of them! Looks like everyone but Ryan is doing great. :/ Can't wait to read more on all of it! :)

Can't believe I mistook Dannie and Cole for Ben and Sofia when you posted that picture here. :|

Lol. Poor Cole with white hair! And yes, they are all doing surprising well, for now anyway! Except Ryan, but that’s no surprise. Ryan wanted a relationship so badly, he took what was offered. More to come!
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    2 generations of blended families in a sense. or would it techinally be 3? if you start with the founder's backstory from the Sims 3.

I like to think that the founder’s (Ben) backstory would make it 4 full generations and now we are approaching gen 5. But I didn’t count Starting Over initially. But I’ve since added it to the blog. But quite a lot of history on that page.

Graysons got a crush! Let’s hope all goes well with that! (Oh...who am I kidding...lol!)

Of course they’ll go well! What on earth do you mean? o:)

@AudreyFld work really gets in the way, doesn’t it? 😂

Does it ever. Pesky work! :joy:

• Options
    edited November 2019
    *A CHALLENGE*
    In shooting the next chapter I pulled in a casting call sim and was absolutely astounded at how he came out when I alpha'd him. I was going to use him regardless, but he is absolutely perfect for what I have in mind.

I challenge everyone to figure out who he is!
    dql0Wn2.png

Hint:
    he's definitely NOT a mountain man.
    <<< Edit to add a link to the Casting Call page >>>
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    *A CHALLENGE*
    In shooting the next chapter I pulled in a casting call sim and was absolutely astounded at how he came out when I alpha'd him. I was going to use him regardless, but he is absolutely perfect for what I have in mind.

dql0Wn2.png

Hint:
    Ah, he's @Munterbacon's sim, isn't he? Those eyebags suggest he's an adult character in the story. Could he be a teacher? Or a director? He definitely doesn't look like a therapist, unless you think of a massage therapy, ofc. Probably not a school counselor either. :smirk:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    *A CHALLENGE*

dql0Wn2.png

Hint:
    Ah, he's @Munterbacon's sim, isn't he? Those eyebags suggest he's an adult character in the story. Could he be a teacher? Or a director? He definitely doesn't look like a therapist, unless you think of a massage therapy, ofc. Probably not a school counselor either. :smirk:

Good guess but not @Munterbacon's. And he IS an adult character I aged up from a teen. One of your guesses of occupation is right!
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited November 2019
    *A CHALLENGE*

dql0Wn2.png

Hint:

Good guess but not @Munterbacon's. And he IS an adult character I aged up from a teen. One of your guesses of occupation is right!
    Could be @VanPelt81's Ragnar then. You definitely Audreyfied him nicely, whoever he is. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    *A CHALLENGE*

dql0Wn2.png

Hint:

Could be @VanPelt81's Ragnar then. You definitely Audreyfied him nicely, whoever he is. :D

All I did was give him CC eyebrows, lipstick and hair.... of course changed his clothes too! He turned out quite nicely and exactly what I wanted. <3 Thanks for guessing!
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Interesting...very good looking sim.

Her looks perfect for Sam...hee!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Looks like a show business type to me!
  • Options

. Sam or someone else.... o:)

Looks like a show business type to me!

Show biz for sure...... :star:

• Options
    edited November 2019

Hmm...now that's intriguing...maybe Maribel is going to have a side piece OR he'll be for one of the twins...probably Alex? Very interesting...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member

Hmm...now that's intriguing...maybe Maribel is going to have a side piece OR he'll be for one of the twins...probably Alex? Very interesting...

I was actually thinking Maribel, I wouldn't be surprised if she did cheat on Ryan. Plus he's very handsome, kind of reminds me of Noah when he was younger. :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg