Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    @AudreyFld You only made me cry because it was a well written chapter and it moved me. I'm fine dear, no worries! :)<3

Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️ I’m glad you are doing well!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Morning or afternoon or evening! Chalter 2.48 - Retirement. Leroy retires and sweet Kaitlin throws him a retirement party. A light hearted chapter for today. Enjoy.

<3Leroy and Kaitlin - The real gen one <3

09-07-18_11-21-47c2a0pm.png

Post edited by AudreyFld on
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Did you forget something in the post?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Did you forget something in the post?

Appears so! Would you like a link or something,...lol....I will update that now. Thank You! <3
  • Options
    I got to it since I have you in my chrome's favorite folder. Others may need that little link though. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    I got to it since I have you in my chrome's favorite folder. Others may need that little link though. :)

Awww. I made your favorites! <3 Yep...Got it fixed for everyone.
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Aww that was lovely, happy retirement Leroy! I love family gatherings, and I can so relate to Avery, I'm an only child too and sometimes I wished I had a sibling but it wasn't to be. It would just be great if Cole could get Yasmine to work for his family, all the pieces might fit together and she might trust him enough to lean on him, because he won't judge or love her any less. *bangs heads together* But honestly, that girl needs someone, and Cole can be that someone! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    It was wonderful to see the whole family together again. Time sure fly's it wasn't that long ago Cole's Aunts were just babies! <3 Happy retirement Leroy and Kaitlyn!
  • Options
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Aww that was lovely, happy retirement Leroy! I love family gatherings, and I can so relate to Avery, I'm an only child too and sometimes I wished I had a sibling but it wasn't to be. It would just be great if Cole could get Yasmine to work for his family, all the pieces might fit together and she might trust him enough to lean on him, because he won't judge or love her any less. *bangs heads together* But honestly, that girl needs someone, and Cole can be that someone! :wink:
    Yasmine would be such an asset to their family, and if she would let them in, they would totally embrace her. Especially Cole. Of course they may well anyway, if she will just meet them. Ami already has and adores her. Bang their heads together, now! Lol....

Glad you enjoyed the family party. Sometimes I worry it might not work. But any excuse tomhabe Leroy and Kaitlin in my story, I will take! <3<3<3
  • Options
    It was wonderful to see the whole family together again. Time sure fly's it wasn't that long ago Cole's Aunts were just babies! <3 Happy retirement Leroy and Kaitlyn!
    I am so excited for those two to have their twilight years together. They still look so good. <3<3<3

It seems like yesterday that those girls were all babies playing with the dollhouse together. Then babysitting Cole when he was a toddler. So sweet.
  • Options
    Of course you did. I have only about 5 in that folder. So it is very selective. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Of course you did. I have only about 5 in that folder. So it is very selective. :)

<3<3<3<3
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    A sweet chapter.
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    A sweet chapter.
    Awww thanks...The calm before the storm.... >:)
  • Options
    Chapter 2.49 - Sealed With A Kiss Cole goes back to school...and works on his relationship with Yasmine.

Maybe a romantic evening might help?

09-09-18_7-46-47c2a0pm.png

• Options
    Well now wasn't that sweet! <3 I think I have finally moved on to board another ship, I think...

I really hope that these tiny steps to get Yasmine to understand that she can trust Cole will actually lead somewhere. Time will tell. One more year and then... But who knows what might happen in that time. Not me I guess. :/

Thanks for the great morning read! :smiley:
  • Options
    Well now wasn't that sweet! <3 I think I have finally moved on to board another ship, I think...

I really hope that these tiny steps to get Yasmine to understand that she can trust Cole will actually lead somewhere. Time will tell. One more year and then... But who knows what might happen in that time. Not me I guess. :/

Thanks for the great morning read! :smiley:

Colemisnalways sweet! <3 Maybe that’s his problem. I’m glad you are rooting for Yole is it? :joy: I think they need a few cheerleaders. He will certainly try to be patient with her, especially now that they are back to being more and she did promise him they would be exclusive - for the time being anyway. But it gives Cole time to work on building that trust.
  • Options
    Yole sounds too much like mole?! :joy: How about Coyas or Yascol?
  • Options
    Yole sounds too much like mole?! :joy: How about Coyas or Yascol?

Yes it does. I kinda like Yascol! Lol.
  • Options
    Yascol?!? Sounds like Rascal.
  • Options
    Is someone joining me on my ship? I have cookies. I promise they are safe. No strange ingredients in these ones.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Is someone joining me on my ship? I have cookies. I promise they are safe. No strange ingredients in these ones.

What flavor are these cookies?
  • Options
    They are Girl Scout cookies.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 - Blake actually came up with a ship name for them in a future chapter.... Casmine!

@VanPelt81 - Yascol is a wittle wascally you silly wabbit!
  • Options
    They are Girl Scout cookies.

Which Girl Scout Cookies? Thin Mints? Caramel deLites? S'mores?