Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    LillyDoves wrote: »
    BEFIA BABY! This was the best chapter to read to lol not that the others weren’t good but this one was really good and made my Befia baby dream come true.
    Haha! It was your favorite because we are going to have Befia babies! :joy::joy::joy:
    Not that Ben managed to escape jail time or that he got a promotion or that Cole now calls Sofia Mommy or that Ben is really still suffering from not truly dealing with Grace’s death.... :joy: Nope...a BEFIA baby is on the way! <3<3<3 Honestly, I am totally excited about it too! ❤️

I loved the whole chapter, and I’m really glad that everything is going well for everyone. Sofia is going to have to be strong for him and help him through the trauma. I know she can do it and I am also happy with Coles attatchment to Sofia.

But the Befia baby was the icing on the cake for me lol it just made it that much better.

You know I was only teasing...everyone’s excited about the baby! <3

Me included! I can definitely appreciate cute nooboos. I don't get any nooboos in any of mine for a while so going to appreciate this cute nooboo in yours!!
  • Options
    LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    BEFIA BABY! This was the best chapter to read to lol not that the others weren’t good but this one was really good and made my Befia baby dream come true.
    Haha! It was your favorite because we are going to have Befia babies! :joy::joy::joy:
    Not that Ben managed to escape jail time or that he got a promotion or that Cole now calls Sofia Mommy or that Ben is really still suffering from not truly dealing with Grace’s death.... :joy: Nope...a BEFIA baby is on the way! <3<3<3 Honestly, I am totally excited about it too! ❤️

I loved the whole chapter, and I’m really glad that everything is going well for everyone. Sofia is going to have to be strong for him and help him through the trauma. I know she can do it and I am also happy with Coles attatchment to Sofia.

But the Befia baby was the icing on the cake for me lol it just made it that much better.

Yep but I need to appreciate your wonderful chapter too :)
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Me included! I can definitely appreciate cute nooboos. I don't get any nooboos in any of mine for a while so going to appreciate this cute nooboo in yours!!

I know...It’s a Befia Baby! <3 What more could you ask for! Now that Cole is no longer a toddler, we need another one! Haha....

Yep but I need to appreciate your wonderful chapter too :)

You are so sweet. <3 I appreciate you reading more than you know! It makes my day when anyone takes the time to comment.
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I'm expecting a Ben melt down when Sophia goes into labor. All that worry he showed in this chapter will come rushing back.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I'm expecting a Ben melt down when Sophia goes into labor. All that worry he showed in this chapter will come rushing back.
    We will see...soonish! Guys melt down anyway. So there is that! :joy::joy::joy:
  • Options
    Ben goes into a panicked state and cries thinking Sofia has died, meanwhile everyone including Sofia is trying to get him to calm down cause they have a baby now.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    Ben goes into a panicked state and cries thinking Sofia has died, meanwhile everyone including Sofia is trying to get him to calm down cause they have a baby now.
    That would be about par for Benjamin! :joy::joy::joy:
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    UPDATE: I wanted to update everyone on my next two chapters. I have one scheduled for Saturday...hopefully Saturday morning. And one final post which will likely not be until Wednesday or Thursday. I am not finished screen-shooting it yet. Yes, I had intended to only have one more but after I got to looking at it, it was way too much for one chapter and as such is now two smaller ones. :/ But that will officially end Ben's generation and when I start back up, it will be with Cole's generation. <3<3<3
    k3FVMaL.png

:star: Also I will be posting the results of the Casting Call soon. :star:
    So stay tuned for that. I got some really good sims. :) Thanks to everyone that submitted one! <3:)<3
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Cole is simply a little doll! Those eyes will have the girls knocking down his door! <3 Looking forward to Saturday! <3
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    Cole is simply a little doll! Those eyes will have the girls knocking down his door! <3 Looking forward to Saturday! <3
    He is...lots of girls wanting a piece of him! Haha....
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

We need an I'm a Lover challenge with an ugly Gen 2. Glad it's not Cole but that's just easy mode. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

We need an I'm a Lover challenge with an ugly Gen 2. Glad it's not Cole but that's just easy mode. :p
    Haha! That would be a challenge for sure...Cole is the easy button!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Chapter 66 - Intervention. Everyone realizes Ben needs help.

Sofia comforts Ben after yet another nightmare

03-30-18_6-17-32c2a0pm.png
  • Options
    Awww I feel so bad for both of them, it must be hard on Sofia to see him so tore up about Grace’s death and hard on Ben to suffer through the nightmares. Sofia is such a strong woman to be trying to grow a person with such pressure on her and everything Ben is doing. I hope the Therapy helps Ben and everything gets better for them.

And did she say that she is having a girl?! We could name the baby Befia after the mighty ship!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    Oh my poor Ben just when you think all is right in the world there he is suffering. I'm happy he will go to see someone at least one time. I'm sure it will help him after awhile. Remodel or newly built home hmmm I say new home! How exciting!! :) Sofia looks so pretty pregnant! <3 Just wish things were a bit happier for her, but in time they will be. Marriage is not all fun and games sometimes we have to tackle tough stuff too. I'm sure they will work through it. And It's a girl how awesome!! <3<3 A little sister for Cole I'm sure he will look out for her just like Nick did with Sofia.
    Sad but yet great chapter! <3<3
  • Options
    Awww I feel so bad for both of them, it must be hard on Sofia to see him so tore up about Grace’s death and hard on Ben to suffer through the nightmares. Sofia is such a strong woman to be trying to grow a person with such pressure on her and everything Ben is doing. I hope the Therapy helps Ben and everything gets better for them.

And did she say that she is having a girl?! We could name the baby Befia after the mighty ship!
    I didn't know if anyone caught the 'she' reference. Confirmed...It's a GIRL! <3 Sofia is a very strong woman but this is taking it's toll on her. Fortunately they had two years together so she is bit more secure in their relationship or it may have been worse. No one wants to hear their husband call another woman's name in their dreams, dead or alive. :'( So I am sooo glad he agreed to at least one session...

Oh my poor Ben just when you think all is right in the world there he is suffering. I'm happy he will go to see someone at least one time. I'm sure it will help him after awhile. Remodel or newly built home hmmm I say new home! How exciting!! :) Sofia looks so pretty pregnant! <3 Just wish things were a bit happier for her, but in time they will be. Marriage is not all fun and games sometimes we have to tackle tough stuff too. I'm sure they will work through it. And It's a girl how awesome!! <3<3 A little sister for Cole I'm sure he will look out for her just like Nick did with Sofia.
    Sad but yet great chapter! <3<3

Ben never really dealt with any of his childhood issues or Grace's death. He just pushed it all down. He tried to rise above it all but sometimes you just need more help. Denying it doesn't always work. I am glad Sofia was there to make his mother see that he needs help. Poor Kate, she never wanted to admit her children suffered because of her choices. The first thing she said was - he's worried about you - like that was all there was to it. Bless her heart. Someone just has to spell it out. As soon as Sofia filled in how bad it was, she got it. And it was Mom to the rescue! He is and always will be her baby.

I wish things were happier right now too, but they will get there, I think, once Ben finally deals with his past. Marriage is always a work in progress. When both parties commit to grow together as a couple, you can make it work even through the tough times. <3 Sofia and Ben both certainly have that commitment. A few years ago - I think Ben would have told everyone to 'f' off... A lot of growth for him.

And yes! A brand new, from the ground up, home! <3 I am so excited to get them out of that tiny cracker box and into a proper home. :)
    It's a GIRL! A little sister for sure. I hope he does look out for her. I think he will. Just hope he isn't jealous at the sudden loss of being the center of attention. :/
  • Options
    Family Photo! :)

gcCSL0s.png
  • Options
    Such a sweet family photo! <3
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Such a sweet family photo! <3
    Thank you. She’s huge pregnant but you can’t really tell....soon there will be four!
    Post edited by AudreyFld on
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I would call the family photo "Calm before the storm". I'm sure the next gen is going to be as eventful as this one. :smiley:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    I would call the family photo "Calm before the storm". I'm sure the next gen is going to be as eventful as this one. :smiley:
    That's a perfect name for it! You can count on a little drama... It's been very calm the last few chapters... :)
  • Options
    Chapter 67 - And Baby Makes Four The last chapter in Ben’s generation. <3

Ben and Sofia get moved in to their new home just in time.
    03-31-18_7-20-10c2a0pm.png
  • Options
    I have a question...I just got tagged for another character interview. I did Ben and Sofia’s interviews here. Is there another character you would be interested in hearing from?
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I vote Kate!
  • Options
    That was a beautiful chapter! Everyone has grown so much since it all started and I absolutely enjoyed seeing the Befia Baby! Amelia Murdock, it is perfect just like you and her beautiful family. I will probably say more later lol

But now to wonder who you chose for Gen Two :) Can't wait. Everyone made nice sims and I'm sure you will bring out the best (and worst) of everyone.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic