Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Packs Are You Wishing For?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    Seasons EP
    University & Education EP
    Vacation EP

Fame GP
    Farming GP
    Theme Parks GP
    Witches GP

Elders SP
    Pool SP

Exactly this - minus pool and theme park packs! I'm especially interested in an SP for Elders.
    As far as vacation goes, I hope there is an alpine option as well as a tropical destination.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Seasons EP
    Vacations EP with Tropical Island and Snowy Alpine Resort

Farming GP
    Witches GP

Sleepover SP
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    I'd love to see a game pack for every supernatural creature <3

Vampires were so much more in-depth than they've been in any other sims game since they got to have their own separate pack. I'd love to see every supernatural creature be as fleshed out as vampires are. :D
  • Options
    simsiloveusimsiloveu Posts: 17 Member
    undoubtedly Seasons and Tropical Vacation!!
  • Options
    SimmercatSimmercat Posts: 4 New Member
    [quote="may151997;c-16091493"]I would like a farm pack and a seasons pack. However, what I want more than anything is content that gives sims' personalities more depth. I would love for sims to have individual personalities that are more than the emotions they have been given. They all pretty much behave the same way. I would like something similar to the Sims 2 personalities. Ideally, it should be fully customizable, and should obviously be an improvement on the Sims 2 version. Honestly, I don't think I'm ever going to get what I want out of Sims 4.[/quote]

I would like a woodland magic game pack were it added in fairies deer people and more
  • Options
    dragonkiwiidragonkiwii Posts: 124 Member
    Hmm... OH
    Definitely a super hero/villain pack! So you can have powers.
    Also secret lairs!<--(mostly to have a sim hide out from reality)
    i like anime and stuff
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    may151997 wrote: »
    I would like a farm pack and a seasons pack. However, what I want more than anything is content that gives sims' personalities more depth. I would love for sims to have individual personalities that are more than the emotions they have been given. They all pretty much behave the same way. I would like something similar to the Sims 2 personalities. Ideally, it should be fully customizable, and should obviously be an improvement on the Sims 2 version. Honestly, I don't think I'm ever going to get what I want out of Sims 4.

Definitely agree with this.

More content on top of TS4 can wait for me. I want an actual expansion to the base game itself which adds way more replay value to the game and an updated AI/personality system for TS4’s Sims.

I’ll gladly pay for a pack which does this, as well as hope for patches that will bring improvements to Sim personality.

Me too. This game is really feeling like Sims 3 and lacks personality for the sims. I am beginning to think that Sims 2 will never be topped. Sims 3 was a downward trend to fluff and 4 is continuing in that regard. I haz a sad.
  • Options
    SophiaBlissSophiaBliss Posts: 51 Member
    ~ Seasons
    ~ Prom
    ~ Daycare/Schools (that you can go with)
    ~ Kids Sports/Hobbies (example; soccer, softball, dance, gymnastics, painting, swim lessons)
    ~ A wedding pack (with a bunch of cute wedding cas items, furniture and more interactions)
    ~ More interactive jobs (examples; being a tattoo artist, a hair stylist, a fashion designer, a sports coach)
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    ~ Seasons
    ~ Prom
    ~ Kids Sports/Hobbies (example; soccer, softball, dance, gymnastics, painting, swim lessons)
    ~ A wedding pack (with a bunch of cute wedding cas items, furniture and more interactions)
    ~ More interactive jobs (examples; being a tattoo artist, a hair stylist, a fashion designer, a sports coach)

This is my wishlist tooo <3

Most of them I can see as GPs:

School GP (Preschool - Highschool)
    Wedding GP
    Style GP (hair Salon, tatooos, fashion design, etc.)

I'd also like to see some sort of system for "modern royals" (pretty much TSM's monarch system but in a more modern way) and maaybe (still not sure) a "celebrity" system (a more well done one I hope).

tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 763 Member
    Season EP (including slow dancing, anniversaries, gift giving, holidays and swimming in beaches)

Hobbies EP (including flower arrangements, pottery wheel, and sewing/knitting)

Vacations EP (including ability to run resorts, and own vacation homes)

Farming GP (including new recipes, nectar making, canning, farmers market)

University or School EP ( including boarding school)
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 763 Member
    ~ Seasons
    ~ Prom

I would also like more interactive jobs I have a lot of fun with them. I would buy a wedding pack so fast, I need veils .
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Seasons, first and foremost, but I also hope for a University EP, maybe some additional jobs as well? A wedding-themed pack would be cool, as we don't have many wedding items in our game. Also, regarding the upcoming release of Cats & Dogs, a Small Animals GP would also be quite awesome!
  • Options
    Rangerfan7891Rangerfan7891 Posts: 7 New Member
    I definitely want to see a university expansion and a seasons expansion (since I like the holiday feel associated with each season). For me adding cars doesn't seem like it would be adding much. There's no cab fares, loading is done pretty quickly; I don't think EA wants to add parking spaces or driveways to houses anyway given how the lots are setup.

Cars, in my opinion, would just be an aesthetic with not much practical value to it. I wouldn't mind a celebrity themed expansion but something more akin to The Sims: Superstar instead of what The Sims 3 added. If I had my choice of anything to add I'd ask for create-a-style back but I know that's not going to happen with The Sims 4.
  • Options
    frutillefrutille Posts: 10 New Member
    I want Seasons, University and Vacation
  • Options
    FluffyStrawberryFluffyStrawberry Posts: 113 Member
    Seasons. Really really hope for seasons. But I also would like university. I really liked it in ts3. But tbh I don't think we would get one because it feels like most people is like "meeh" towards it
  • Options
    NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    Seasons and Farming. It'd be cool to own a farm in the dead winter when everything freezes over and your sim still has to go milk cows. New death "slipping on ice" lol
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited October 2017
    Need:
    - Seasons: 1 EP or 2GP:s
    - More supernaturals, magic!
    - 1 more vacation-spot. Either summer and swimming or adventures in the mountains. I would love a Winter version.
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 640 Member
    I love the sims University but I want it to be more like the sims 3 than sims 2. I want them to be able to come home between semesters and have family visiting and things like that.
    Check out my Tiktok channel where I create casual, variety gaming videos including content about the Sims 4! Tiktok
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    I recently realized I would like a pack focused on aliens/futuristic. Even if just a stuff pack. The houses for my aliens always look too normal. I also loved Plumbots from Into the Future.
    Seasons would be nice, I'd like pumpkins and sprinklers most at current.
    Not sure of a specific pack it would go with, but I'd like a skill more like Sculpting from Sims 3(woodworking is limited).
    Witches definitely.
    Something based off of Sims Medieval where you could make swords, be a ruler, and get into sword fights, because sword fights.
    University type which also fleshes out current schooling system like adding boarding schools and Headmasters.
    Celebrity would be nice.
  • Options
    DambiSimsDambiSims Posts: 9 New Member
    i want asian stuff expansion... on the sims 3 you can travel to china and it had really cool build stuff :D i hope they make a asian stuff pack with clothes and build stuff from korea, japan and china
    it's even hard to find good CC stuff about that... maybe i'm the only one interested?
  • Options
    JayGloverJayGlover Posts: 60 Member
    I think Seasons is a good one