Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just want to remind everyone that there is an actual website where you can play blick block

Comments

• Options
    YellebYelleb Posts: 156 Member
    That's so cool! It made me want to play Tetris more than anything else, though. :D
  • Options
    sheshysheshy Posts: 111 Member
    No way! That is so cool!
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    i didn't play for very long to see how the difficulty increases, but couldn't someone theoretically play this game endlessly just by making a row for each color and stacking it? lol
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    i didn't play for very long to see how the difficulty increases, but couldn't someone theoretically play this game endlessly just by making a row for each color and stacking it? lol

I don't think the difficulty increases, as far as I know (I played to level 4 and got bored.) But there are is more colours than space for rows, so you have to decide where you want to put that extra colour. But you can still get points from creating a square of 4 of the same colour.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member

I don't think the difficulty increases, as far as I know (I played to level 4 and got bored.) But there are is more colours than space for rows, so you have to decide where you want to put that extra colour. But you can still get points from creating a square of 4 of the same colour.

oh okay, I only played it for like 5 minutes and had only seen a few of the colors
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,430 Member
    It's always cool when something fictional gets defictionalised.
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I got 14,000!