Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 GP/SP Giveaway (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Options
    MelodyElodieMelodyElodie Posts: 107 Member
    edited October 2017
    Happy late birthday! Thank you so much for doing this for everyone.

I was struggling if I'd prefer the spooky stuff pack because I'm making a Halloween Town currently or a Dine Out Game Pack as I'm currently building a high-class restaurant for my Halloween Town. But I would really appreciate the dine out because I would love to see how it works and what mayhem will be caused with my monstrous people in town haha. But I would be super happy with the spooky stuff pack <3 Thank you for doing this!

(Currently only have the vampire and outdoor retreat GP and nothing else and I spent all of my money on manga so rip sale day).
    Post edited by MelodyElodie on
    Sig.png

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited October 2017
    @spontaneousivy the only GP I'm missing is Dine Out. One I bought myself, the other was gifted to me from someone here in the community, and the other was given to me because- no joke, btw- my best friend was bored at the time. LOL!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    @HillyBeth LOL! Indeed :lol:
    Well, the only GP I have is Dine Out... I bought it on a big discount, along with 2 SPs, but I think I've made a mistake... I wanted Outdoor Retreat, but... Someone persuaded me to buy Dine Out instead. :neutral: But that was before Parenthood came out.
  • Options
    ninaumi wrote: »
    @HillyBeth LOL! Indeed :lol:
    Well, the only GP I have is Dine Out... I bought it on a big discount, along with 2 SPs, but I think I've made a mistake... I wanted Outdoor Retreat, but... Someone persuaded me to buy Dine Out instead. :neutral: But that was before Parenthood came out.

Oops. Sorry you think you made a mistake. Good luck to you in the contest and may the best simmer win! (Lol)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    MyaMya Posts: 68 Member
    This is so kind of you! I would like cool kitchen stuff and outdoor retreat. The way I would use them in my game is having sleepovers in the woods and of course making ice cream! Who doesn't like ice cream?!?!?!
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    So nice from you! I want Outdoor Retreat.
    My sims want to have some holidays. :D Thank you so much & happy birthday late. :)
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    @spontaneousivy the only GP I'm missing is Dine Out. One I bought myself, the other was gifted to me from someone here in the community, and the other was given to me because- no joke, btw- my best friend was bored at the time. LOL!

We can tag-team! It's very kind of your friend to give you a copy. :)
  • Options
    HillyBeth wrote: »

We can tag-team! It's very kind of your friend to give you a copy. :)

I'm hoping to get a couple packs for my birthday, which is in 11 days, even if I have to enter another contest. (besides this one.)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited October 2017
    First Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks for being a kind soul, I'd looooove the Toddler Stuff Pack. I recently lost my Disney Princess Challenge Save (broken computer) so I'm starting over. Snow has to have her seven dwarfs!! I've been putting it off until I could afford to get the Toddler Stuff Pack (Recently Graduated Nursing School, looking for a job). I've hinted around for someone to buy me the Stuff Pack as a graduation gift but to no avail :'( . I can't wait to start over again
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited October 2017
    Happy Birthday! (Belated as it may be) I wish your next year to be great. :)

I would be interested in outdoor retreat for a gp. I live in an area where mountains are near by and the camp grounds remind me of home whenever I see them in images. i would like to bring my sims to this place and let them enjoy that fresh mountain air I remembered from family vacations. Plus I have lately been trying to add some time and culture to my games and having a summer vacation for my kid sims would be really nice.

For an SP I would enjoy having romantic garden stuff since I do a lot of building. Recently I have been working on my landscaping and I would get a lot of use from the extra plants and statues. Also I'm a huge fan of the classical Grecian look that this pack has.

Thank you so much for this opportunity it is very generous. <3 Thank you again it is always really sweet to see when someone gives to the community in such a way.

Congrats in advance to whoever wins just in case I don't catch what happens.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Contest is now closed. Winners will be announced shortly.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    And the winners are!

@okester Spooky Stuff Pack

@Jordan061102 Outdoor Retreat Game Pack

Winners please check your messages for your codes.

Thanks everyone for entering and if you didn't win this time don't forget to enter my Cats and Dogs giveaway.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/924471/giveaway-cats-and-dogs/p1
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Congrats to @okester and @Jordan061102

Have fun with your new packs, and thanks for the opportunity to enter, @simgirl1010
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    CONGRATS YOU GUYS ;) hApPY sImmINg!!!
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Omg! Thanks so much @simgirl1010 !!!
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Congrats guys :)
  • Options
    ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
    Congrats winners :)
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Congrats to the winners! :smiley:
  • Options
    LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    Nice! Congrats, guys!!
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited October 2017
    Thank's a lot @simgirl1010 & everyone!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    AshrellAshrell Posts: 5 New Member
    Congrats guys ! :)
  • Options
    ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    Congratulations! :)
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
  • Options
    Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    congratz people
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • Options
    the1975the1975 Posts: 82 Member
    Congrats winners!!
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Congratulations to the winners, enjoy your new packs! :) Thanks again @simgirl1010 for holding the giveaway! *Hugs* <3