Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'd like a patch for the CL art walls

You know the walls where you can sell paintings on the street or at the Flea Market? Can we get a patch that allows Sims to sell photographs taken with the cameras from GTW? Currently there's no way to sell photographs unless you set up an actual store, or if you just sell them direct from inventory, and I don't want to go through the store hassle especially if I'm just doing photography as a sideline or a hobby. It would be amazing if we could sell photographs from the Art Wall, and would give more purpose to the Photography Skill/connectivity between GTW and CL.
Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)

Comments

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited September 2017
    Also, mounted fish (BG), postcards (BG), kids drawings (BG), space prints (BG), microscope prints (BG), posters (CL), cosplayer selfies (CL), colouring sheets (DO), noticeboard drawings (PH), wall hanging/mirror/shelf (Woodwork).

Anything I missed?

It seems table-top collectibles and crafts are able to be sold/resold at 300% markup, but paintings are the only wall objects which can be.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Yes please. I would love that!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    I like that idea, but I also have some other problem with these walls (and also selling tables). A few month back there was interaction to tout products or something like that. Now it's gone. My Sims can't interact with "customers" while they're trying to sell something. The items appear, I can make money, just no other interaction. I do everything the same way as in the past. It's not really that problematic, just a little... boring. Even if the touting didn't do much, it was something to do.
    Was it changed by developers or is it some kind of bug? I can't really find any information about that.