Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think there will be getting a new Halloween Challenge this October?

SilentGirl490SilentGirl490 Posts: 506 Member
I know last year it was collecting Sugar Skulls. Any speculation what we might get this year or what you would like?

Comments

• Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I'm not sure; maybe we'll get a re-run of sugar skulls, or maybe something related to zombies? Zombies would be fun.

Or maybe we'll get nothing at all.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    I reckon they'll just unlock sugar skulls & add one or two new skulls. Like they did with the Easter eggs.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    We will definitely have a Halloween challenge this year. They do them every year.
    However, whether it's gonna be a new challenge or a rerun of one of the old ones is yet to be seen.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    i didn't get all the skulls so i'll be happy with that
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited September 2017
    Meh, I can collect the sugar skulls without the Dia De Los Muertos (Day of the dead) Challenge again but I'd like to see something new maybe a haunted house challenge or at least something brought different to the table.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    I'm not sure; maybe we'll get a re-run of sugar skulls, or maybe something related to zombies? Zombies would be fun.

Oh no, I can see them doing a rehash of the plantsim challenge.. 'heal 8 zombie Sims around town and collect all the keys to unlock the mausoleum, explore the mausoleum and find the essence of zombie potion to turn your sims into zombies!'

Ok this started out as mocking, but now I kind of want it...
  • Options
    JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member

Oh no, I can see them doing a rehash of the plantsim challenge.. 'heal 8 zombie Sims around town and collect all the keys to unlock the mausoleum, explore the mausoleum and find the essence of zombie potion to turn your sims into zombies!'

Now this challenge, I would do :D
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member

Make it "turn into a skeleton" instead of turn into a zombie and I'm on board.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Triplis wrote: »

Make it "turn into a skeleton" instead of turn into a zombie and I'm on board.

Yes! I've always wanted to play as bonehilda. :lol:
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I would rather them patch in something that's permanent like a graveyard lot type over a event I will completely ignore like all past events. Collecting items is not fun whatsoever... they could incorporate past events into the graveyard lot type with honoring the dead with Day of the Dead and Ghost to haunt the graveyards.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    orkhid22 wrote: »
    i didn't get all the skulls so i'll be happy with that
    They can be found in BuyDebug.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Speaking of Halloween shame Cats and Dogs aren't coming out till November cause the skeleton design is coming back meaning you can create skeleton dogs and cats.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    > @keylimepiesims said:
    > Loanet wrote: »
    >
    > I'm not sure; maybe we'll get a re-run of sugar skulls, or maybe something related to zombies? Zombies would be fun.
    >
    > Or maybe we'll get nothing at all.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Oh no, I can see them doing a rehash of the plantsim challenge.. 'heal 8 zombie Sims around town and collect all the keys to unlock the mausoleum, explore the mausoleum and find the essence of zombie potion to turn your sims into zombies!'
    >
    > Ok this started out as mocking, but now I kind of want it...

This would be a fantastic challenge.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I hope. I don't care what it is, but it's my first October with sims 4 so whatever it is will be new to me.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited September 2017
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    doesn't look like there will be anything, unless I've missed something :(
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png