Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aroma and Aries Baby Challenge

Loosely using "Baby" (Pups, Kits, Foals, Babies)

World: Castle Canyon (Pets ver)
Mother: Aries The Adjule @KARRKITT
Father: Nikolai Stray @ElijahsBabyGurl9

---
Pups 4/50

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-20.jpg

Screenshot-32.jpg
Nikolai wanting to play

Screenshot-95.jpg

Screenshot-107.jpg
A stray visitor, who promptly vanished as Nikolai exited the door.

Screenshot-110.jpg
Wild Horses; which I've touched up...

Screenshot-114.jpg
NRaas new family members

Screenshot-143.jpg
Surprise

Screenshot-146.jpg
Pups coming!

Screenshot-149.jpg
The Pups*

*One of the pups mysteriously got Sim traits, so I used the modify traits cheat to randomize them to the dog traits. A last game I lost a kitten due to a similarity, so this time I did this plus I've also exported each puppy for testing purposes if it happens again.

Comments

• Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    OH WOW!! They are beautiful!! I do hope you will upload a few of them! They are super adorable and love the female dog. Your pictures are awesome. It seems your Sim was arguing with her rooster lol. She better watch it, they can be mean! Keep up the great work!
  • Options
    KARRKITTKARRKITT Posts: 261 Member
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 these 4 pups can be found here http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?persona=KionScar&assetType=pet I would prefer for the last names kept as it does tell the mixture of who's two creations were used... If you lose it for some reason, it's spelt "LittleVEBG9"
    ;)

Because Aries is essentially Little V's wolf crossed with their African Wild dog, through "Play with Genetics" feature.
  • Options
    I gave recommends to all the pups and saved Tiffany. I love her! She is awesome! I'll be adding her to my Dalmatian challenge (as a potential heir takeover when the time comes). I've made my new thread for my challenge too. Take a look when you get the chance.
  • Options
    Hope she doesn't cause you too much trouble. Game-wise, not story-wise. :)
  • Options
    Screenshot-174.jpg

Screenshot-178.jpg

Screenshot-198.jpg
    Second abduction while pregnant.

Screenshot-200.jpg
    At least these pups stayed put while Aroma was AWOL.

Screenshot-201.jpg

Screenshot-202.jpg
    Yes, Aroma has "adopted" two spotty dogs. Whether they are Dalmatian or not isn't quite known.

Screenshot-204.jpg

Screenshot-208.jpg

Screenshot-228.jpg
    Nikolai being such a good dog.

Screenshot-230.jpg
    Whelp, looks like she may need some help now. She hasn't the time for art or books to make money, and she needs to find a farm soon.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I'm loving your story so far! I'm glad Nickolai is doing so well! I might have a nice looking Sim for Aroma. He's handsome too. He's a Teen like her so no worries! If you'd like to use him he's in my Studio. Also could I borrow one of your Zebra studs?! They'd be perfect for my 50 Foals Challenge (I'm using the Wyseheart-Knack family). Poor Aroma I am most definitely gonna send her some help **cough Boyfriend/Roommate cough** :P
    Post edited by ElijahsBabyGurl9 on
  • Options
    two zebra studs/stallions up for you, @ElijahsBabyGurl9 on KionScar studio. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I chose one of them to use for now! Thank you @KARRKITT ~^_^~ I edited my post. Sorry about that dear. Right post wrong name :blush:
    Post edited by ElijahsBabyGurl9 on
  • Options
    I chose one of them to use for now! Thank you Fiveme2 ~^_^~

Who? ;)
  • Options
    I chose the one with the white face :3 I really liked him!
  • Options
    I chose the one with the white face :3 I really liked him!

Okay, but I'm not Fiveme2 XD

• Options
    edited October 2017
    oops sorry about that Karrkitt...I got confused. Been sick. Sorry for the confusion. Oh, did you take a look at Thomas as a potential roommate for Aroma?
  • Options
    oops sorry about that Karrkitt...I got confused. Been sick. Sorry for the confusion. Oh, did you take a look at Thomas as a potential roommate for Aroma?

Yup. Not sure how he'll do in story though, but I guess we will find out soon enough... :)