Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats More Important to You Cats & Dogs, or Turkey Day?

StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
When I think of November 2017, I think only of Cats & Dogs release date.
I totally forgot it's also a Holiday Month. lol
So I Guess We Will Be Grateful For Cats & Dogs EP :)
When you think of November 2017, What is the first thing that comes to your mind?
we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor

Comments

• Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member
    My birthday is the first that comes to mind when thinking about November lol. I'm so excited to get this for myself as a birthday present!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    probably snacking on turkey slices while playing.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Since I do not have turkey day its gonna have to be cats and dogs XD
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I'm a vegetarian who loves doggos.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    NanoSimsNanoSims Posts: 43 Member
    my exams,obvi
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    Welll in the Netherlands it's December that's the ultimate holiday month, so November is kind of the calm before the storm. :sweat_smile: So in terms of events, I'm embarrassed to admit that Cats & Dogs is, for me, the biggest thing to look forward to that month. That and with Sinterklaas and Christmas around the corner, it's my budget month. I'll need loads of money to buy all them presents for people in December. :lol: ...If I were sensible I should probably wait and ask C&D as a present for Sinterklaas, but ain't nobody got time to wait that long.
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    EmmaNijiEmmaNiji Posts: 102 Member
    I think of november and think cats and dogs! Who needs food when you have a new awesome game to play :)
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Coming from England, November has me thinking of Bonfire Night.
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    EmmaNiji wrote: »
    I think of november and think cats and dogs! Who needs food when you have a new awesome game to play :)

I agree :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    I think of my birthday. I'm going to be 30 years old... I dread the date already.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    What is turkey night
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I think of cats and dogs . Turkey day isn't a major holiday in my house usually. We will get together as a family to make turkey ,stuffing ,etc and give thanks . Sometimes watch a parade . It is super chill though :) . However , I imagine a lot of people eating turkey and playing cats and dogs on thanksgiving
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I don't like turkey. Also I'm not excited about this expansion pack. So honestly neither. I guess I'd be most excited about Black Friday.
  • Options
    ceivaceiva Posts: 19 Member
    gonna have to say cats and dogs haha, so excited for the vet career :smile:
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    My oldest son and I are both anxiously waiting on Cats and Dogs! We will be thankful for our turkey and most likely will spend most of the week talking about any new information that has come out. My husband loves hearing about my games, but he is most grateful when I'm playing them than talking about how I want to play them. LOL
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    Neechan1Neechan1 Posts: 153 Member
    > @Ciarassims said:
    > What is turkey night

Its Thanksgiving Day, If memory serves.

Turkey day to me reminds me of the Macy's TGD Parade that takes place every year, and it's a time that my family can get together and be thankful, its really a relaxing experience compared to the other days of the year XD
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,581 Member
    The beginning of the Advent Fast. Although actual Thanksgiving is a close second.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    @Neechan1 oh right, I don't have that where I live
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Karlia wrote: »
    I think of my birthday. I'm going to be 30 years old... I dread the date already.

Welcome to the club! I've found it's not so bad, so far. :sweat_smile:

For me, neither really. I've never been into Thanksgiving and it just be me and my dad as far as I know, so we won't be doing anything special. But I don't plan on buying Cats and Dogs until it goes on sale. Like most of the series, I'm pretty disappointed in what we've seen.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    Not in order of importance:

1. Cats and Dogs
    2. Thanksgiving
    3. Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
    4. Our cockapoo with kidney disease has her four month checkup in November, and it will be one year since she was diagnosed.
  • Options
    lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited September 2017
    When I think of November, I first think of the Justice League movie coming out because I am so hyped for that. Been waiting so long for a live action Justice League movie.

Then I think about Cats & Dogs because I've wanted that for so long as well. XP

I never even thought about it being Thanksgiving but that holiday isn't as important to me anyway.
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    SuperBat ruined my life!<3
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Well Thanksgiving is in October here but I'd still associate it more with November than the new "EP".
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    My Thanksgiving with be over a month and a day before (Canada's Thanksgiving is in October)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ToulouseGooseToulouseGoose Posts: 75 Member
    November 2017 will be good
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Like @MadameLee said, the Turkey Day falls in October for Canucks. I'm not that interested in TS4 so it's moot imo.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/