Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simplistic Magazine COMP: Cycle 2 Final Round scores posted & winner revealed!!!

Comments

• Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Thanks So Much Amy @ArtsyAmy Anticipating the next assignment :p<3:p;):*:* Hope Your Feeling Better?????
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    OMGOSH.......... How Funnnnnnn For The Final!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! <3<3:*:*@ArtsyAmy & @Jendowoz0612 -- Good Luck ALL! Let's Have FUN! :*:*:*:*;);) I may have "questions" We Will See :D:D;);)
  • Options
    @ArtsyAmy Took Tons Of Shots In Game For This....... Just Gotta Put It All Together ---- Just Letting You Know........ HUGZ SWEETNESS!! :D:D<3<3<3;)
  • Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @cattrz @Movotti @katkategal1 @NShippudenFan @annathefantabulous

Hello All, just wanting to see if you could check in so that I know the finalists are actually participating in the Final Round. The due date for the finalists' entries is 11/20/17 so I just want to make sure they are actually aware of the assignment. @TEXASTWANGTONYA has already checked in and is a finalist. I didn't want to tag just the Top 3 to spoil any surprises to anyone who hasn't checked in yet. :)
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    annathefantabulousannathefantabulous Posts: 200 Member
    @ArtsyAmy Oop, did I forget to check in love? I thought I did but the tag says otherwise, my bad. But yes, I saw, and thank you for the kind comments! Congrats to the finalists <3
  • Options
    Thank you Anna for participating!! I really enjoyed seeing your creativity here and looking at your pics of course. I hope you'll come back in the upcoming cycle! <3 The next cycle will have shorter due dates and be open for anyone to participate on any of the rounds. :)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I didn't realise the next assignment was up.
    For some odd reason, I don't always get a notification when I'm tagged. :(

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Movotti wrote: »
    I didn't realise the next assignment was up.
    For some odd reason, I don't always get a notification when I'm tagged. :(

I saw you mention this in another competition and I didn't even think of it, sorry about that. Thanks so much for checking in! I hope you'll get your tags.
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    @Movotti -- I Don't Think Your Getting My Tags Either In Darkness Abounds? Could You PWEASE PURTY PWEASE........Check In I Put Up The Date For The Mock Assignment DEARY!!!! LOLLLL HERE

Thanks Love <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Well, I got this tag... and your messages :P

I started on this, but don't like what I have done :(

Edit... commenting about the wrong comp :p

THIS one is going interestingly.
  • Options
    LOLLLLLLLLLL Your Funnyyyyyyyyy!!! OMGOSH @Movotti :D:D:D<3
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Catching UP Here For You @ArtsyAmy ---I have 6 Shots Edited Ready To Go Into The Portfolio Or Collage.......... Had SO MUCH FUN WITH THOSE!!!!! :D:D<3<3<3:*:* SO Now Have To GET 4 More........ & Figure Out How To Do A Portfolio Layout In PS Or Collage...... Going to Search UP You Tube Tuts On That ....See If I can figure It Out Properly LOLLLLLLLL This Will Be My First Attempt AT A Portfolio Layout IN PS :s:s

May Need An Extension -- Too Many Irons In The Fire LOLLLLLLLLLLL
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    I think Amy is putting the magazine on hold. She is still having trouble even with her new pc. She's dropping out of the fantasy comp and the modelling community and other comps, after MMM according to her latest PM to me.

• Options
    edited November 2017
    OK......... From My Understanding I "Thought" She was continuing This One Also..........? In Pm With Her.......... @Jendowoz0612 OH Yes I remember her saying holding off On SM Mag But Not The comp?
  • Options
    OK Well, I Won't Worry about this til @ArtsyAmy Confirms Everything SO Upsetting She IS Having So Many Issues With Her New PC She GOT :/:/
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Yes I think you are right. Hopefully she can get her PC sorted.

• Options
    Yes Me too!!! Thanksgiving Is Coming Up for Us USA.........23rd So She Is Prob Busy Prepping / Shopping For Thanksgiving Day <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @Jendowoz0612 @TEXASTWANGTONYA @Movotti @cattrz

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I did get my new pc, however I AM still experiencing the problems with my game not working with cc in it. Both Jen and Tonya are correct. I am in the process of doing everything that has been outlined in all the recent threads to correct this, but I use TONS of cc and actually am downloading everything fresh. I could not get my game to play properly with any cc in it. It works just fine without any cc, but every time I place any of my old cc items from my previous computer in it doesn't work. I also cannot load my saves from my old computer.

I am planning to continue the SM Comps and the magazine, but the magazine I am putting on temporary hold until I can get my cc to show up in game. I will be taking time off from participating in competitions and pretty much just game for awhile.

I do want to continue the things related to the magazine which includes this competition. I am taking my time to get my game situated and going to play for awhile. Once I know 100% my game IS acting properly with the cc in it I like to use, then I will begin putting together the magazine pages. (I would like to be able to actively participate.)

Unfortunately I don't plan to frequent the forums for awhile after MMM finishes other than to host SM Comps. This could change, but for now it seems to fit better for me. <3

So to summarize everything:
    1. I will be finishing/continuing this competition,
    2. I will be finishing/continuing MMM,
    3. I will continue the magazine at a later date.

Everything that has been submitted in for the magazine WILL be used once I can get my game going with cc items.
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    OK Gotcha Amy @ArtsyAmy -- Shot You A Pm........ <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Like I Said In My PM.......... This happened to me too with thousands of pieces of CC.......... :/:/ SO When I Did my process of elimination / IN & Out of Game Testing I dated them ...... Took DAYS! SO Now With them Dated works out if I get alerted when starting my game........ But too SOMETIMES The Game Will Alert YOU The Folder and NAME of the CC Piece that won't allow the game to load....... <3<3<3

PLUS By Date YOU Know The Most Recent Ones You put in etc
  • Options
    @TEXASTWANGTONYA Yes, it is the longest process, but I know I have to do it. lol It's that or eliminate my cc and I am NOT willing to give up my cc. haha

It will take a bit longer for me because I have to download all cc again and then test them individually in game and then merge them together after I know my game will work with those cc files. Something is making my game not play with the cc I had in my game files from my old computer. I already did the S4S fix and updated my MCCC + pose player and the main things, but I still was/am experiencing problems with the game not playing whenever cc is used in my game. <---This is when I transferred my files from the old computer to the new, so I am now downloading everything new and starting fresh; individually testing every cc file.
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    Is there a due date for this final?
    I can't seem to find it.

The recent updates are screwing with everyones game. What's it been so far? An update, that broke things, and then two patches that are trying to fix things, but causing others to break?

I took my cc folder out, and put it back in, but every sim who was supposed to be wearing CC has turned up in their underwear -_-
    So now I've had to re dress everyone. Not fun when I has particular outfits put together for models. I knew getting addicted to CC would eventually lead to some sort of problems. Do we need a CC anonymous support group? :p
  • Options
    @Movotti @TEXASTWANGTONYA @cattrz @Jendowoz0612

I have updated the due date for the Final Round on Page 1. I have extended it out one more week because Thanksgiving is this week. I want everyone to have enough time to do this and still enjoy your family/holiday.

Movotti, yeah tell me about it! My game isn't playing at all whenever I put cc in my folder. It's fine as long as I go vanilla but cc...no dice. And I can't go without cc either, if you find out where to go for cc addicts PLEASE do tell me! :D;)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    edited November 2017
    HA HA HA @Movotti ---- YES True We Need A Thread Like That ...........There Might Be Some Out There -- Not Sure :D:D:D OMGOSH That Happened TO ME TOO A FEW TIMES.........!!!! SIMILAR It Was MAD CRA CRA!!!!!! All Over My GAME :D:D:D So Like You I HAD To Redress Them ETC BUT TOO THE Skin Details WERE Completely CRAZY On Many OF THEM............ ARGH Was A CRAZY Process......! LOLLLL

Luckily I haven't had issues with CC With the Updates ETC.... X'ing Fingers!!!!!!!! :D:D

I Did Open My Game After Putting In Some Mods ( My Latest Folder ) & The Game Shot Up A Message Of What & Where The Files Were That were Corrupt :/:/ & Like I Said they were "New" CC I Just Added ...... Weird!!! @ArtsyAmy

• Options
    Lovely! I was worried I was running late with it. Now I have enough time to re do some bits I'm not happy with. :)