Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrities?

It would really be a great addition to The Sims 4 if we have celebrities. You know with paparazzis, red carpets, and stuffs like that.
Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Comments

• Options
    MilkiMilki Posts: 51 Member
    That would be a really awesome feature actually! But, there was a large amount of people who didn't like the paparazzi in TS3 so I don't really know how that would fly in TS4. Another cool feature would be internet scandals. Like revealing pictures of your celebrity sim being leaked, a death hoax, rumours, etc. Also, if your sim is a "celebrity" there could be a section in the "job" panel with a fan count or something like that. That would be a pretty cool EP. There could also be a new neighbourhood. Kinda look Hollywood.
    37014449452_29a2394fc8.jpg

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Milki wrote: »
    That would be a really awesome feature actually! But, there was a large amount of people who didn't like the paparazzi in TS3 so I don't really know how that would fly in TS4. Another cool feature would be internet scandals. Like revealing pictures of your celebrity sim being leaked, a death hoax, rumours, etc. Also, if your sim is a "celebrity" there could be a section in the "job" panel with a fan count or something like that. That would be a pretty cool EP. There could also be a new neighbourhood. Kinda look Hollywood.

^
    There could also be a new station which is Rap <3
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    giallorossigiallorossi Posts: 167 Member
    I believe the celebrity feature will come with future EPs/GPs. Celebrity life has been a part of the game since the beginning. I don't know about the paparazzi but I'm 99% certain they'll drop it as a new feature in the game with some upcoming pack as they always do.