Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Operating Room Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    If you're mafia, it's better to ask your scumbuddies on your scum chat what to do.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Or if you have questions, you can always PM the mod.

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Or if you have questions, you can always PM the mod.

Yes. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions at all.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Or you can ask me on the thread.
  • Options
    @Keyenpeydee since it doesn't say that deaths are flavored, I dont specify whether someone died due to mafia of 2+ doctors protecting them, correct?
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    You are a Doctor. You are in the race for Chief of Surgery at Happy Sunshine, so you are eager to improve your record. Each night, you may assign yourself to one player’s case (in other words, you may protect one player each night). If you are the only doctor assigned to that player’s case, your treatment will be effective and the patient will not die that night. If two or more doctors are assigned to the same patient, that patient will die due to conflicting treatments. You’ve heard that someone is sabotaging patients; during the day, you must try and figure out who is causing the recent deaths because you really want that promotion.

I do hope that isn't the only reason :anguished:

unknown.png
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @Keyenpeydee since it doesn't say that deaths are flavored, I dont specify whether someone died due to mafia of 2+ doctors protecting them, correct?

Personally, I'd specify that much. But not more than that with this set up, I don't think.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    You are a Doctor. You are in the race for Chief of Surgery at Happy Sunshine, so you are eager to improve your record. Each night, you may assign yourself to one player’s case (in other words, you may protect one player each night). If you are the only doctor assigned to that player’s case, your treatment will be effective and the patient will not die that night. If two or more doctors are assigned to the same patient, that patient will die due to conflicting treatments. You’ve heard that someone is sabotaging patients; during the day, you must try and figure out who is causing the recent deaths because you really want that promotion.

So what if it is? Half the patients are rude, why should I want to save them?
    (JK)
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options

So what if it is? Half the patients are rude, why should I want to save them?
    (JK)

As long as you get that promotion!
    unknown.png
  • Options

I didnt make the setup. I just chose the setup. lol
  • Options

I didnt make the setup. I just chose the setup. lol

Still :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options

Personally, I'd specify that much. But not more than that with this set up, I don't think.

So what exactly would you specify?
  • Options
    Well, I'd come up with a story. For example: The doctor came in to save this patient. They injected a syrum into the patient that would save them for one night. However, after they left, another doctor came in and gave them the same syrum, which caused the patient to go into cardiac arrest and die.

The patient was killed by being over-protected.
  • Options
    OR, a rogue doctor came in and took the patient out before any of the other doctors could stop them.
  • Options
    Good Ideas. I might use them.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Will this start when Keyen's is over? :)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

Yes.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Yes.

Ok. :D And what exactly is a mafia doctor?
  • Options

Yes.

A mafia doctor is just like a regular doctor. This setup has a mechanic where if 2 or more doctors (alignment doesnt matter) protect the same person, that person dies, but if only one doctor protects a person, that person cant be night-killed.
  • Options

Yes.

A mafia doctor is just like a regular doctor. This setup has a mechanic where if 2 or more doctors (alignment doesnt matter) protect the same person, that person dies, but if only one doctor protects a person, that person cant be night-killed.

Basically, the mafia doctor would want to try to protect the same person as another doctor
  • Options

Yes.

Basically, the mafia doctor would want to try to protect the same person as another doctor

Oh so they just have to get lucky and choose the same person, I was thinking they protected the mafia. :D
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Yes.

Oh so they just have to get lucky and choose the same person, I was thinking they protected the mafia. :D

I'm guessing a mafia doctor could protect their mafia buddy too, but not twice in a row. Not too sure about this set up tho.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    I'll play!! Sounds fun :)
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options

Yes. If they die, just flip their role and done.

• Options
    Well, I'd come up with a story. For example: The doctor came in to save this patient. They injected a syrum into the patient that would save them for one night. However, after they left, another doctor came in and gave them the same syrum, which caused the patient to go into cardiac arrest and die.

The patient was killed by being over-protected.

Don't do this.