Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kev & Get It: A Reality Show! (S02E12 • Updated 9/04 • Vote for your winner!)

Comments

• Options
    ajamkeevinajamkeevin Posts: 278 Member
    RL wrote: »
    I love this...story? Show? I wonder who's gonna get eliminated...I voted to keep Louise. She and Harrison are my faves.

Thank you so much for the love! <3 I've been rather bad at updates because of bad internet but I'm going to be updating it much more frequently now that I've got a new provider~

And as for the elimination... you'll find out very soon! I really love my baby Harrison as well, is it obvious? o:)
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Season 2, Episode 7
    Elimination

FTJQ5Bm.jpg
    Did your bias make it to the next week? Find out who was eliminated in Week 7!
    Tune in here!
    Post edited by ajamkeevin on
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Season 2, Episode 8
    "The Girl Who Makes A Move"

66b0EnG.jpg

Our contestants head out to an exotic location where everyone gets along with each other. Everything is going great until some special guests join them for the challenge and create tension within the group. Friendships and relationships get tested, and in the end, not everyone is feeling great - except for maybe one person who has an intense night. Who will succeed this week? And who will prove to be unworthy of moving on to the next round?

Tune into the episode here!
    Make sure to tune in soon for the elimination special!
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Kev & Get More
    Matthison's Paradise

spiW1U6.jpg
    Kev & Get More is the companion show to the main K&GI show, where we explore backstories, follow our contestants home after their eliminations, or just generally learn more about our favorite K&GI housemates. The writing will differ in style from the main show.
    In this third installment, Harrison collects his prize for winning the challenge, and sits down for an interview with Vista Magazine. He's joined by Matthieu, and the pair talk about their blooming romance, their housemates, and their stories.
    Read the interview here!

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Season 2, Episode 8
    Elimination

OVKrUuo.jpg
    Did your fave make it through the latest cut? Find out who was eliminated in Week 8!
    Tune in here!
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Kev & Get More
    Louise's Nightmare

FGfb7pz.jpg
    Kev & Get More is the companion show to the main K&GI show, where we explore backstories, follow our contestants home after their eliminations, or just generally learn more about our favorite K&GI housemates. The writing will differ in style from the main show.
    In this fourth installment, Louise learns of a new gossip magazine that's making the rounds in the K&GI universe. She is not amused by what she sees.
    Read more about this new magazine here!

• Options
    Episode 9 is coming!
    Do you have a favorite housemate?
    gWdCqoK.jpg

If you're reading along, make sure to let me know!
  • Options
    Do I hear rumors of a comeback?
    Do you want someone to re-enter the competition?
    18JNnXk.jpg

Comment for your fave!
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Season 2, Episode 9
    "The Girl Who Judges Everyone"

K5HwMas.jpg

After the announcement of a comeback, everyone is shocked. The eliminated contestants return and battle for a spot in the competition, and not everyone is happy about this. In a challenge where the housemates must roast each other in battles, the claws come out and secrets are exposed as not everyone is able to hold back. Will one of the eliminated contestants be able to take the place of someone still in the competition? And will the special judge make popular decisions?

Tune into the episode here!
    Make sure to tune in soon for the elimination special!
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Um! So much yes and love for this simlit! How did I not even know that this existed? It’s like a superior version of my Selection Challenge and I may or may not have gleaned a toooooon of inspiration! I’ve just finished the overview of the first elimination. I have ALOT of catching up to do :lol:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Kamio wrote: »
    Um! So much yes and love for this simlit! How did I not even know that this existed? It’s like a superior version of my Selection Challenge and I may or may not have gleaned a toooooon of inspiration! I’ve just finished the overview of the first elimination. I have ALOT of catching up to do :lol:

That's awesome, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy reading through, there aren't that many episodes yet but they're all substantial :p Let me know what you think and who your fave is!
  • Options
    I am so not caught up and I’m only just about to check out the elimination for the third chapter but here are my thoughts so far :smiley:

3rd Episode
    - Sad about China leaving. I was so excited about her character! *tears*
    - Poor Enca! She’s not my kind of sim but I’m secretly loving her in this story! Such drama!
    - Charee makes my skin crawl. She is delicious deceptive but I see your guuuuuurl! And Matthieu I’d like to say he’s got it coming but I actually like him.
    - Loved the housemate bonding towards the end. So much drama in the household!!!
    - Love the challenge idea. I can’t wait to see the group looks at how they ALL pull it off and lol - red and black pirates :joy:
    - Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah and here I was getting excited about Res Oyster and her comments. Harrison and Matthieu!!! Aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! Yes!!!!!
    - Yes SLAY louise slaaaaay!
    - Love the first groups aesthetic!
    - 2nd group phew! I need a cold shower #drool
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @Kamio Yesss, your comments made me cackle!

Some responses: don't write China off juuuuust yet ;) You may get to see her again! Enca has an interesting arc this season, hopefully you'll keep secretly enjoying her! Charlee is just delightfully and shamelessly evil! I love writing her. Matthieu is also very interesting to write, he makes some interesting decisions, that's for sure.

Kiii, I loved seeing your reactions! That challenge was so much fun to write and to screenshot. Everyone looking like tasty snacks! And OF COURSE Kyungri would make her group go for a skin-baring extravaganza. She may or may not use this strategy again later ;)

I'm happy you're enjoying!♥
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Season 2, Episode 9
    Elimination

3KV9gA4.jpg
    Are you ready for the next cut? Will your fave survive once more? Find out who was eliminated in Week 9!
    Tune in here!
  • Options
    romchartsromcharts Posts: 8 New Member
    I am loving this! So happy to see China is back :smiley:
  • Options
    Loubirel Lives!!!! I am finally all caught up and wow! Talk about an emotional roller coaster! You had me buy into Matthison and the ship has sunk - well not permanently but I won’t see them anymore. I’m kind of glad for the drama of that and interested to see how things go now that China is back. She left so early on but she was one of my favs...now to see how far she goes!!!

Keen for the next update!!
  • Options
    romcharts wrote: »
    I am loving this! So happy to see China is back :smiley:

Thank you! I love seeing some China fans here.
    Kamio wrote: »
    Loubirel Lives!!!! I am finally all caught up and wow! Talk about an emotional roller coaster! You had me buy into Matthison and the ship has sunk - well not permanently but I won’t see them anymore. I’m kind of glad for the drama of that and interested to see how things go now that China is back. She left so early on but she was one of my favs...now to see how far she goes!!!

Keen for the next update!!

Loubriel is making up for Matthison leaving :cry: It was SO hard to write that, I've always loved that pair and now it feels like something is missing :( But yes, the dynamics will change a little because they admittedly took up a lot of screentime and now it will be interesting to see where the focus will shift. When I started writing this, I predicted China would make Top 5 but then flopped out in the third episode... now it seems my prediction may be right! :wink:

BTW, thanks for the support♥ I feel like I'm a roll so an update may come very soon!
  • Options
    SugarBanSugarBan Posts: 82 Member
    This is so great!! I just read the premiere, and it's so well done! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    SugarBan wrote: »
    This is so great!! I just read the premiere, and it's so well done! :)
    Thank you so much! :flushed: I hope you keep reading, let me know what you think!

I’m actually thinking of expanding the first episode to include the contestants entering the house for the first time as a throwback for the week before the finale (which is coming up!) :p
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    We're getting close to the end... are y'all keepin up?
    Episode 10 will be out very soon! But in the meantime, how about a lil' teaser?

6ZuldSW.jpg

What do you think this could be teasing? :wink:
    Make sure to check back soon for a new episode!
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited May 2018
    Aww man, if you do another season of this I'd love to join! :)
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Aww man, if you do another season of this I'd love to join! :)
    Aw, for sure! I'm going to do a throwback to an older season next, but as soon as I do another, I'd love for you to join! :blush:
  • Options
    I am very excited for the next episode and woah! You blow me away with your talent for graphics!!! Your teaser is perfection!!
  • Options
    @Kamio thank you so much! I looooooooved making that teaser poster, it was so much fun. Episode 10 is going to be a blast!

Paloma De Pasiones is actually going to be a spinoff, too, so keep an eye out for it ;)
  • Options
    I've been on a hiatus due to life being very intense recently (and a terrible, awful case of writer's block), but I'm aiming to post Episode 10 in the next few days. Hope y'all are still here for this! :flushed: