Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which hairstyle in The Sims 3 do you really like?

Comments

• Options
    therealsunsetvalleytherealsunsetvalley Posts: 438 Member
    @Teslachick2 thanks!

@KaikoMikkusu omg will they have 3? I like name ideas a lot, thanks!

I like those a lot too:

Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

• Options
    As for males i like the afro from those:

hair_34.jpg

Thumbnail_300x300.png

From those i like left down long black hair, right up brown and first asian guy is pretty cool too and the buzzcut with glasses would find a use too:

Thumbnail_688x336_ADD1.jpg

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Thumbnail_300x300.png
  • Options
    @Teslachick2 Ive checked, this one was special offer:

New+folder12.jpg

and this is store:

New%2Bfolder11.jpg

I would be nice for werewolf lady :smiley:

I now kinda like this one too:

New%2Bfolder20.jpg

This one could be for Svetlana Baker if she desides make a change:

New+folder15.jpg

This for beuty queen style sorta Lana del Ray character:

New%2Bfolder18.jpg

And this is one I like a lot too:

New%2Bfolder13.jpg

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    And here are some pictures of the UL side pony tail on my Sim named Emma: :smile:

20746075_10154790959551497_4766430212705127561_o.jpg?oh=ae133a3067e431b9d51ab91960a13c91&oe=5A36AAB1

20748147_10154790957586497_313725291267532662_o.jpg?oh=4e2243288cc0d76c909dc11e7ac210a6&oe=5A38B806

20776809_10154790957436497_2840252237766749932_o.jpg?oh=db7c6e4491b1dc0f1923122322cb1ff4&oe=5A26CAB4

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 thanks! Is Emma Jennifer or Janie sister?
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 thanks! Is Emma Jennifer or Janie sister?

No she hasn't got any in game relations although I have classed Jennifer and Janie as cousins :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Does anyone like Agnes Crumplebottom hairstyle?

Screenshot-408.jpg

Screenshot-409.jpg

Screenshot-414.jpg

Screenshot-432.jpg
  • Options
    @KaikoMikkusu Most of my Sims have brown hair lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @KaikoMikkusu I like it too and I keep it on Agnes as well, but if I had to change her hairstyle I would consider those for example:

Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png
    Thumbnail_200x200.png

or even that one:

Thumbnail_200x200.png

@king_of_simcity7 I guess in my Sunset Valley game black hair is the most common hair color.
  • Options
    Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    @therealsunsetvalley Yeah, I just came to post the same thing n saw you already did :smiley:
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • Options

By default:

Black: Bella, Mortimer, Kaylinn, Nick, Gobias, Morgana, Leighton, Thornton, Parker, Ayesha, Erin, Iliana, Tori, Pauline, Marty, Sam, Dorie, VJ, (18)
    Brown: Michael, Gunther, Holly, Christopher, Jocasta, Bebe, Vita, Tamara, Stiles, River, Justine, Xander, Jack, Iqbal, Sandi, Victoria, Gus, Beau, Judy, Miraj, (20)
    Blond: Agnes, Malcolm, Nancy, Geoffrey, Jamie, Zelda, Blair, Madison, Dustin, Lisa, Darlene, Ethan, Arlo, (13)
    Red: Cycl0n3, Claire, Jared, Simis, Connor, Emma, Hank, Fiona, Susan, Bessie, Buster, Monika, (12)
    Green-Brown (supposed default ts3 hair): Molly, Yumi, (2)
    White (as toddler\child\teen\YA\Adult): Boyd, (1)
    Violet: Cornelia, (1)

Beside those who are supposed to be dyed, all of those blondes have the same color except Jamie (a tidbit darker - preset CAS hair color), and Geoffrey (a more desaturated blond)
    Beside Monika who is suppose to be dyed, all of those redheads have the same color except Claire and Susan (who have mostly chestnut hair with a few orange and red strands.)

There needs more hair color diversity. I'll keep default red to the Frio brothers and default blond to Nancy and Malcolm and anyone else is getting a new shade because those are too overused. The brunettes have diversity, let the blonds+redheads have too! I'm a bit sick of there only being one blonde shade and one redhead shade in SV, that's all.

Or, I could get diversity via giving them wacky anime hair colors? (Expecially if they're shannified.) Don't even need to be the fave colors, & many of them could have streaks. Just whatever hair color I think fit the sim and looks good on them at the moment.

I'd love seeing someone try ConsortModHair in a SV with changed hair colors. Like that time when a witch changed the hair colors of everyone in Goosetown from the Donald Duck comics. Except it's not anthropomorphic dogs and birds, but pudding sims.

By deflault yes, but remeber that Morgana have already 5 blackhaired kids, one of Dustin and Iliana (and two blondes), two of Pauline and Hank, 4 of Leighton and Tori, two of Nick and Vita (aldought I changed the greyish parts to very dark brown, almost black), even daughter of River and Hank has black hair, 4 sons of Lums etc. Brown is very popular too. As for blondes, Davis Funke (4th child) has exact same shade as his dad. Many children born already and black is the most popular in my game I guess, but I would have to count to be sure.
  • Options
    Ainstein44Ainstein44 Posts: 8 New Member
    The last one I like most.
  • Options
    I forgot that Erin Kennedy and Iqbal Alvi son Mason is also black haired, as well as Wendy, younger sister of Betty Simovitch. But a lot of blonde, brownish and redheads too in my game. BTW i really like shades of blondes diversity in Funke family:

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-12.jpg

Screenshot-35.jpg

Screenshot-52.jpg

BTW all members of Funke Family, along with the youngest Davis, have exact the same shade of eye color:

Screenshot-49.jpg
  • Options
    Ainstein44 wrote: »
    The last one I like most.

@Ainstein44 Do you mean Marie Antoinette hair style? Long ago I saw a player picture of Agnes in that hair style and matching historical outfit and she looked like she owned it :smile: I still remeber that picture. She was sitting on a sofa looking just like Marie Antoinette would :smile:
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    What I can't stand is when my sims age up in pigtails :#
    33383920045_c0ec78f7e4_b.jpg
    And countless of my boys have aged up in this hair!
    36093591720_c7cd6c6a0d_b.jpg
    Or this hair! :#
    36542005405_ee8aeec53c_b.jpg
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    One thing I noticed about the misgendered hairstyle: they always use default (diffuse) colors on their accessories, e.g. red pigtails. @Mikezumi Do you have any cc or mods?

btw, What's the purpose of having a default (!= preset) color/pattern for every CASP?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @kusurusu Yes, I do use mods and cc. I don't think mods or cc are the problem with the red ribboned pigtails, though. There was a thread about it a while ago.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited August 2017
    Oh cool another thread taken over by [edited: inappropriate] over Sunset Valley townies.

Anyways, I've alternated between using CC hair and removing all of it and somehow I've only gotten boys aging up with pigtails (or the base game shoulder-length wavy hair or shoulder-length straight hair with bangs) when I had CC hair in. And I'm narrowing it down to hair only because one simmer I used to know was using plenty of CAS CC (just clothes and hair, no eyes or skins or makeup) but no actual mods and still got that issue sometimes.

I'm not an expert, just a player. I also get girls aging up into either of the men's balding hairstyles. For equality. :p
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Ainstein44Ainstein44 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @therealsunsetvalley said:
    > Ainstein44 wrote: »
    >
    > The last one I like most.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @Ainstein44 Do you mean Marie Antoinette hair style? Long ago I saw a player picture of Agnes in that hair style and matching historical outfit and she looked like she owned it :smile: I still remeber that picture. She was sitting on a sofa looking just like Marie Antoinette would :smile:

Yes, Thank you!
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Lol, never heard of it! Pigtails? I would lmao if I see that :smile:

@KaikoMikkusu I play Susan and Boyd Ambitions way, they the geeky ones I try all sort of robotic/science stuff in game, ITF included. I need to change Boyds hairstyle, because a lot of Sims have it, Dave Ramsey includeed. I was surprised seeing Rain Goddard has black hair, just like her older half siblings.

@kusurusu I have no idea :smile:

@InfraGreen Come on! Share some hairstyles you like instead! As for your insight thank you. Hairstyle which could match your avatar if you like, The Alana from store as I posted above:

Thumbnail_200x200.png

@Ainstein44 You're welcome!