Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Romance GP

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    Not trying to compete or anything, just adding ideas that I think go with the theme, so if they see this they'll have a lot ideas in one place. ;)

My point is not to compete......I never thought that.....but to condense. There was already a thread out there for ideas.
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    It would be cute interaction if there was an option to give flowers or a box of chocolates.
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    edited August 2017
    And I'm not saying it's bad to have treads out there for certain ideas, just that some of those ideas go well with the theme of this particular gp and that it's something I would like to see included. That's all :)<3
  • Options
    AngelSimmzAngelSimmz Posts: 41 Member
    I would want any of this. My sims relationships are so bland.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    BeJaWa wrote: »
    How about a Share food with intrraction
    Maybe allow for a pasta kiss like in lady and the tramp.

Also every thing above

Yes yes and yes.
  • Options
    I also feel like they could add a few more wedding options. Especially wedding dresses and the addition of veils. Considering the wedding stuff pack was pretty low on the community vote, I'm thinking we probably won't get one. So if they could just give us more wedding decorations, cakes, dresses/accessories. Since it's related to the theme of romance. :)

I mentioned to SimGuruGraham today I"d love to see a wedding stuffpack done after the eco one.
  • Options
    I've always wanted a Lady and the Tramp Spagetti Kiss in the Sims for couples.