Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Master Challenge!

This a challenge that I came up with myself.

First, make yourself a female sim with the traits genius and ambitious. The other traits are your choice. Then go find a male sim of the same life stage, also with the genius trait. You can make that sim if you want to. Then, you need to get the female sim pregnant with the male sim. Once you get the baby, you must quit any job that your female sim has joined. If you have moved in with the male sim, then do the same for him. Leave the baby to age up naturally - lifespan should be set to long, to help make the challenge a bit easier. While they are a toddler, they need to master all their skills. Then, leave the kid to age up naturally. Now, when it's a child, it's harder. I think it would help to create a sibling they can socialize with to gain social skill, as the kid needs to master all skills and finish all aspirations. This is very hard, but it needs to be done. Aging down is allowed but only once. When you're a kid you should get the trait ambitious, like your mum. When it's time for the kid to age up, then you can go into CAS and edit their looks as much as you want, then get cracking on being a straight A student. At the weekend, try your hardest to get to the top of a job, then move onto the next one. Once you've done this, and completed a few aspirations, age them up and it's job time. Pick three jobs and you have to get to the top before you're an adult. In your spare time complete some aspirations, hopefully about half of them. Then, when you're an adult, quit your job and spend your whole time working on the aspirations. Your sim should have the genius trait either when they become a teenager or become a young adult. You can pick the other trait. Once you've completed all the aspirations, you should have some pretty high skill levels, so spend your elder years finishing them off. Now time for some rules.

1. No money cheats, except you may use freeRealEstate for your first home, but it must be under 40,000
2. You may tailor the challenge to fit you, and exclude out certain skills that come with packs. For example, I don't want to waste my time learning about vampires.
3. Please tell me if you are doing the challenge! You can also publish them onto the gallery so others can see your sims!

I really would like to see how you get along with the challenges!

People doing the challenge:
@LittleGamer168 (just me)
Why I play the sims is a question with a million answers.