Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sixam as a playable world.

I just thought how cool would it be if the alien planet from Get To Work was an unlockable playable neighborhood with 5 lots or something.

I find it odd how out of the 2 life states we have in the game, only vampires have their own playable world but aliens don't.

Comments

• Options
    PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    @JumpingTrains , that's a great idea! B) We can only stay on Sixam for a short while and it would be so cool to spend a large amount of time there and even better to live there! <3
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • Options
    ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    I would absolutely love that! Sixam is quite pretty and as someone who has been playing with Aliens since GTW came out I'd love a chance for my Alien Sims to be able to feel "at home" in Sixam and not have to hide (the story that goes on in my head haha), totally unfair Vampires get their own neighborhood!
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    To be fair, Vampires live on the ground and Aliens live in the Big Ole Space Zone. But I agree! A Sixam-style neighborhood would be wonderful. Good place to plop all your aliens in too.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 195 Member
    Better yet is if it was as big as the other towns.. Also if it had all it's own unique architecture, venues, streets, signs, exc. Adding some of the things players want, like to be able to have more than one foundation on the same lot, and to be able to have more than one wall size in the same lot as well so you can have tall rooms and short.. Lots more stuff..