Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*~The Drama Llama Reading Circle~*

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,234 Member
    edited August 2017
    @ajamkeevin Quickly skimmed your sims reality story Kev and Get It...I think I can binge this. So I'll read it this week. I enjoyed first couple episodes/challenges/eliminations. Good job! Can't wait to actually read through all of it. :)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @ajamkeevin Quickly skimmed your sims reality story Kev and Get It...I think I can binge this. So I'll read it this week. I enjoyed first couple episodes/challenges/eliminations. Good job! Can't wait to actually read through all of it. :)

I'm loving this reality series soooo much. Binged a lot today. Am glad I'm not caught up. Love to savor things and look forward to reading instead of having to wait!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    I love it too!! Along with tv dramas i love reality shows lol. Bad girls club is a guilty pleasure XD

THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    @InfraGreen guess who is about to be a grandpa in my Rosebud challenge.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @Skcaga6: tbh this warms my heart. <3
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Do any of you have a simself for download? :grimace:
  • Options

I can put mine on the gallery for you. Give me a few minutes. Updating the game right now.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @Skcaga6: tbh this warms my heart. <3

I peaked in MCCC and it's a little girl.

wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »

I can put mine on the gallery for you. Give me a few minutes. Updating the game right now.

I won't be able to grab it until after 9:30 CST.
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I never uploaded my simself since I feel so jealous of how tall she is in comparison to how I am irl lol
    She may or may not be in my gallery, actually. I had an issue with my tray files a while back and I made her a long time ago :s
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017: sorry but mine needs work. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options

Then work on it. I want your simself! :wink:
  • Options
    Mine is in the gallery. Same ID as here. Her name is Kristi. May have to check the CC box. I use replacement eyes.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options

I'm pammiechick on the gallery...should have several versions to choose from...whatcha up to? B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

I'm pammiechick on the gallery...should have several versions to choose from...whatcha up to? B)

Nuuuuuthing! :grimace:
  • Options

Nuuuuuthing! :grimace:

LOL! Love that answer! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

I remade her entirely and she's up! Search under my username (choose the most recent one as it has my mole :tongue:)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Also looking for guys who read the stories forum category who have simselfs of them if you know of any. Tag them so they read this. :grimace:
  • Options
    Also looking for guys who read the stories forum category who have simselfs of them if you know of any. Tag them so they read this. :grimace:

@Munterbacon @Simslover163 @pronterus

Guys are few and far between...ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Acarb90Acarb90 Posts: 608 Member
    I'm a guy =P

I just never made myself as a sim. I think I tried to once in sims 3 and failed miserably.

although my bf said I look like a skinnier version of Sean lol
    THIRTYT(2).png
  • Options
    Honestly @Acarb90 and pronterus being guys blows my mind. But you're some of the few and proud. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    1. How did you come up with your story?

No Stars over Uptown sprung from a story I tried to write when I was 16. I lost someone close to me, my epilepsy got worse, and I wanted a way to process both. It was originally a story about a teacher/student romance that ended with the teacher's death and was told to a male friend she was confiding in (who had an ambiguous romantic interest in her, but it wasn't a big element). The teacher was supposed to be the one with epilepsy, as opposed to his young lover (and it was played less creepy than it should have been).

The story went through lots of incarnations. The core of "young man meets a woman his age who has a lot of issues and is still mourning a much older lover" stayed but I considered supernatural twists, or making it gay, or a lot of other small changes. Somehow I arrived at what it is now. I did make the young man's role pretty open to be filled by anyone. It was originally supposed to be a very squeamish journalist. But it became passionate, creepy Axel.

2. What influences do you draw from?

Real life whether they like it or not!

3. Which character is your favorite to write about?

Funny enough, I love writing banter between Gian and Thu the best. He's caring but no-nonsense and sometimes says what we're all thinking about Thu's endless barrage of delusions and denial. I set out to write him as callous and ended up with someone a lot better...because now we can contrast him to Andrea.

4. If you could choose one character from everyone's story to spend a day with IRL, which one would it be? (You can totally spend a day with someone just to be mean to them btw =P)

With all apologies to @ajamkeevin...

@Acarb90: Ren and Leo, because I don't really have gay friends and it's sad and isolating. :(

@Skcaga6: you and your sisters sounded cool in the last chapter with them. I never really had female friends growing up but I recently spent a weekend with four of them. I need more of that.

@pammiechick: Tulip and Fashionista...
    ...after they rightfully abandon the project with Siobhan and Crystal. I think they need a long night of drinks after having to work with Crystal at all.

@LegacySims2017: Eliza, actually. I'd probably get along much better with Bob but I have trouble co-existing with other lazy people.

@Cement: from what I've read, Missy. It's actually for a stupid reason. I've been binging the Netflix animated series Bojack Horseman recently and Missy reminded me of actual fave character Princess Carolyn. They're both older women who have or had to manage a bumbling man. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    I'm a guy =P

I just never made myself as a sim. I think I tried to once in sims 3 and failed miserably.

Yay! Another guy! (I think I knew this, though...)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    I'm a guy =P

I demand a simself! Just make a skinnier version of Sean if you have to. :grimace:
  • Options
    It's not for my House of Pancakes, btw. If you truly want to know, I'll send you a private message.