Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New floor in Pancakes house??

Why is there a floor in the Pancake house that doesn't exist in the floor options? It's like that cherry wood floor but in grey.

I really like it! I suggest you should check it out, it's like the wood floor on the terraces

Comments

• Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    It's in my game listed as custom content. Kwality wide plank flooring for $8. But again...it's listed as custom content. SO weird. :o:|
  • Options
    simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    It's in my game listed as custom content. Kwality wide plank flooring for $8. But again...it's listed as custom content. SO weird. :o:|

I can't even see it, it's a really nice floor tho. I really don't get it
  • Options
    I must have downloaded it somewhere along the line. I wouldn't have known until you brought it up because I almost always delete the pancakes and their house. I have a ton of floor CC in my game and quite a bit of of maxi match stuff. It might have been enabled or extracted or recreated by a creator and I downloaded it in a set. I use it all the time. I'm at a loss here too lol.
  • Options
    Yeah that's possible cause I don't use build cc. I would love to be able to use this floor :smiley:
    I must have downloaded it somewhere along the line. I wouldn't have known until you brought it up because I almost always delete the pancakes and their house. I have a ton of floor CC in my game and quite a bit of of maxi match stuff. It might have been enabled or extracted or recreated by a creator and I downloaded it in a set. I use it all the time. I'm at a loss here too lol.

• Options
    It's a mod...:/ It unhides stuff and makes it available in build mode. The creator is Dorsal Axe. It's at mod the sims but it won't let me post url.
  • Options
    Thanks I will search it on google :smile: